Steven Moffat to write the tin tin trilogy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Moffat to write the tin tin trilogy

Thoughts? opinions?

Tin Tin? As in Hervé's? Or something else I've missed (just back online since being on holiday - I'm behind! Missed anything?)

Comment

And for us ignorant Americans, maybe you could expand a bit on what that is?

Comment

I am indeed talking about the adventures of tintin; spielberg is directing one, as is peter jackson...who will direct the third though?

Comment

I used to watch the Tin Tin cartoon on Nick. It came on before Legends of The Hidden Temple.

But isn't this in the wrong forum?

Comment

Moffat's a well loved Who writer Mello, and him being on this could have implications for our favourite timelord - but hopefully the changed schedule for S5 will mean it's not an issue.

Comment

Actually if you think about it, it could very well be the whole reason. Everyone's been speculating that RTD might actually leave at the end of season 4, so I'm willing to spculate that a partial reason for the delay would be moffat taking over the reigns, and this would give everyone involved time to pick a new doctor.

There's also been a few reports that Billie is set to return for the finale of season 4, so it could be...interesting. providing they make RTD take a back seat.

Comment

Moffat has chatergorically stated that he won't be taking RTD's job. So I read on another forum anyway, haven't got a link.

Comment

It would be nice if they can get someone like whedon or straczynski to take the reins, but I don't think they'd ramp the budget up that much. Saying that, when did we last hear of either working on a project? Maybe Gatiss?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎