No announcement yet.

did anyone catch the name?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone catch the name?

did anyone catch the name of the guy who the robbers were working for, the ones who wanted that stuff out of the shipping thing peter was in? and what is the stuff he wanted?

the chick said his name when talking to peter.

i think i have a theory who it is it might be kensei i heard he has the power to live for ever like immortality and as we seen tonight he can heal himself so maybe it was him

Comment

I think the guy their working for put peter in the cell, so my thought is that its...The Haitian or Ms.Petrelli

Comment

I believe it was McSurly or something like that.

Comment

I'll have to watch it again - I know that the mentioned who that one guy was related to and who the job was for... but they didn't say who tipped them off about the box...... at least I don't think they did.

Comment

I replayed that scene over and over, she says "Mcsorley".
            (prounounced "Mac-Sore-Lee")

Here is a "Mcsorley" http://www.mcsorleysnewyork.com/

Comment

No one tipped them off about that box.... the guy said he just put everything peter had on him when the found him all chained up in that box, there is nothing mystical about it... the way they were talking im also guessing that the big guy who hired them isnt mystical either, he's just a badass guy who wanted the stuff he paid to have stolen delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Patient101
                No one tipped them off about that box.... the guy said he just put everything peter had on him when the found him all chained up in that box, there is nothing mystical about it... the way they were talking im also guessing that the big guy who hired them isnt mystical either, he's just a badass guy who wanted the stuff he paid to have stolen delivered.
                I agree, after rewatching the scene more than once, nothing was too mysterious about the box.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎