No announcement yet.

Is Nikki/Jessica in the phantom zone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Nikki/Jessica in the phantom zone?

I mean c'mon! It's the 2nd ep. Where's Nikki/Jessica and Micah?

We hardly got any Peter- and he's the main! Nor Sylar, nor Hiro, nor a lot of Mohinder (a little)...

And Kristin Bell *hopefully* will be popping up soon!

If you don't mind spoilers, click my "www" button and watch the video clips.
    Ali is on there talking about Nikki's future on the show.

Comment

Ali Larter (niki/jessica) were reported to be missing from a few episodes at the begining of the seaons because of her new movie.

Comment

Also check out herosite.net for some more spoilers

Comment

Well, yeah.... there too.

Comment

i miss Ali Larter already...i hope to see that sexy blonde back in actions kicking some a$$!!

Comment

LOL! I miss Nikki too. And Micah. I'm excited to see what they are up to while all this is going on.

Comment

what about dl... i haven't heard anything about him returning but... he was barely hurt at the end of last year

Comment

He was shot, I dont call that barely hurt. However, in comparison, Matt was shot more times, but perhaps DL was shot in a vital organ and Matt got lucky and was missed.

I have seen nothing mentioning the actor that plays DL returning this season, so I think its safe to say he is dead. But, we get to meet his grandma soon.

Comment

The everything in the show is so connected and there has to be some set up that Nikki/Micah's story has to be put on hold. But I'm sure that when it comes back, it will be awesome.

I heard about Ali doing the movie so she won't show up right away so the story will be about Micah and his family in New Orleans. I am anxious to see that part of the story come out...it makes me want to watch even more.

Damn you, Tim Kring! You are truly the devil...or Sylar. Hmmmm?

Comment

Im pretty sure the story is going to go that DL is dead... The episode descriptions (even excluding spoilers) say that micah is going to be taken care of by his grandmother and the previews say nikki is off getting cured of somthing or what not so that leads me to believe DL isnt around to take up the slack.... Plus Kring said someone was gonna die in the finale, DL seems like he drew the short straw.

Comment

And if you haven't, check out on herosite.net to see who the Grandmother is
                        Woo-Hoo!

Comment

Yeah, me too...can't wait to see about those "two girls"

Comment

Re: Is Nikki/Jessica in the phantom zone?

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow

And Kristin Bell *hopefully* will be popping up soon!
                            From what I have heard kristin's first apearance in supposed to be in episode 5.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎