Who attacked Mrs. Petrelli???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
    I agree with phelan120 and Patient101.

Ha ha ha. Really?? We kinda said the exact opposite thing.... lol.

Comment

here's something else about old pappa petrelli....peter had a dream about dovuex dying and knew he was dead before simone told him. in six months ago, he had a dream about nathan's car wreck before he got the call. he had the dream about flying and one that told him he was the exploding man. What if peter's power isn't to absorb other powers but to instinctially undersatnd the way they work because he is so in tune witht the world around him. that would explain both all the dreams and the absorbing powers

but wait... in six months ago peter was shocked when nathan came over and told him pappa was dead.. he didn't have a dream about it? because pappa petrelli faked his death

Comment

Well Patient101 in my own head it makes sense. But no i just understand and agree with both of your logic. Just don't ask me to say which one is the best answer.
        And phelan120...not sure what that has to do with Ma Petrelli and why it's not in a Peter thread but i'll humor you. I think i understand where you're going with that but i'm not 100% sure.
        Last edited by XSE_Greystone; 10-04-2007, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Maybe she's just gone crazy.

Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
            And phelan120...not sure what that has to do with Ma Petrelli and why it's not in a Peter thread but i'll humor you. I think i understand where you're going with that but i'm not 100% sure. [/B]

just meant it as proof that papa petrelli is still alive and therefore could be the mystry killer and mamma attacker....

BAM, BABY!!!!! and my point comes full circle!!! No arguing with flawless logic!!!!lol

Comment

Ok after reading through your statement again i finally get it...my bad. Sounds pretty sound to me.

Comment

I think its Kensei, he's immortal, after a few hundred years he gets bored and starts seeking people with abilities, thanks to Hiro he has become the moralistic character he was 'meant to be'

Eventually recruites the old school heroes, petrelli, linderman, nakamura, parkman, deveaux and others we don't know of yet theres a lot of infighting morally good, vs morally grey, bad decisions are made, Kensei aka Kane takes retribution into his own hands..

But this begs the question, why now? I dont know its a half thought... maybe its linderman, he's not really dead.
                Maybe its mr muggles

Comment

If it is Kane/Kensei (It might be, but Im not quite sold on that idea just yet) it could be as retaliation for the attempt to blow up new york. Granted, not all of the old school heroes were involved in that, put perhaps he believes they all were.

Comment

It was Lana's evil clone!

Whoops, wrong forum

I know it is going to either be a surprise one way or another, the creative team on Heroes is just not very predictable at all.
                    It may be someone new, someone that we think is already dead or someone that has been around all the time.

Maybe it is Nathan.
                    And the scarred face he sees in the mirror is a manifestation of his guilt he feels over committing murder.

Just a thought
                    Last edited by STFanatic; 10-06-2007, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                      It was Lana's evil clone!

Whoops, wrong forum

I know it is going to either be a surprise one way or another, the creative team on Heroes is just not very predictable at all.
                      It may be someone new, someone that we think is already dead or someone that has been around all the time.

That actually made me think of someone...DL. He could have survived the fall by phasing into the ground when he hit. He could have gotten in and out of the police station to get Ma Petrelli without being seen. He is the one that started offing the old heroes with Linderman to begin with. And, though I've not seen any mention of him returning to the series, I have also not seen any flat out denial that he woul resurface either. Dl was pissed about these people controling their lives, and Micahs, he would have motive. Im certain in Lindermans office he could have found all the info he needed to know who all the old heroes are.

To be honost, I can't say I truly believe that theory, it was just an idea that your comment 'we think is already dead' made pop into my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎