No announcement yet.

Who attacked Mrs. Petrelli???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who attacked Mrs. Petrelli???

That killer seems very powerful. I'd assume he got the ability to attack one person's mind, leading them psychologically traumatized. And how did he escape? He must have some sort of power like um... invisibility? ...he sure looks like he's in the same league as Sylar.

Who said its a 'he'? Isnt there a hero who can mess with someones mind/perception and make it look like the wernt there?

Thats a hypthetical (wrong word) question... i know the answer....

Comment

Maybe Candice, working with Claude. They could pull it off.

Comment

Claude? Definately not. It could be candice though, and she just altered their perception so they wouldnt see her there.

Comment

I'm thinking it's the big bad that Molly says can see her when she thinks of him.

Comment

Whoever attacked her didn't have a reflection. Before Parkman smashed the glass, you could see her sitting on the floor fighting with something.

Comment

I think it's a vampire. They don't have reflections.

Comment

Personally i thought perhaps the persons power was super speed and that he was cutting her so fast and all that no one could see him/her.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvadorianGirl
                  I'm thinking it's the big bad that Molly says can see her when she thinks of him.
                  I agree, in the pictures molly drew it was a person with the symbol on his/her face

Comment

it wasn't just no reflection... no one was there

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
                      I agree, in the pictures molly drew it was a person with the symbol on his/her face
                      IT'S AN EVIL HARRY POTTER! But instead of having a lighting bolt on his forehead it's the half helic. Can we say copy right infringement...lol.

Comment

In the commentary the director said "No one was there", I am not sure if he meant no actor was there or no anti-hero was there.

Comment

Perhaps Ma Patrelli did to herself in order to garner police protection and avert them suspecting her?

Comment

Well... she was actually set to die same as Hiro's dad and she had lived longer so Im sure they had just sent an assasin who could do their jobs either without having to be in the vaccinity or without being seen.

Comment

Maybe someone from season 1..could be

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎