No announcement yet.

way cooler than wolverine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way cooler than wolverine

Claire can regenate entire limbs, which leads to my question, if claire was ripped in half from a diagonal, which half would grow back, or would there be two claires?

I am waiting to see if the toe grows into another Claire, or when mom cleans, will she find a whole foot growing under the couch.

But then again, I think it would need her brain to work.

Comment

Re: way cooler than wolverine

Originally posted by Merfish
      Claire can regenate entire limbs, which leads to my question, if claire was ripped in half from a diagonal, which half would grow back, or would there be two claires?
      she would grow back from her top half down

Comment

She has Deadpool's power! Deadpool got a superb healing power and the ability to restore any missing limbs rite?

Comment

Deadpool doesn't count because he broke the 4th wall, once you break the fourth wall, your God

Comment

Imagine an episode where a second Claire grows. How cool could that be written? Imagine the visual effects of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
              Imagine an episode where a second Claire grows. How cool could that be written? Imagine the visual effects of that.
              Both'll be making out w/ each other

Comment

Hey, why stop at only one more?
                A whole Claire Cheerleader squad!

Comment

Go Team!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                    Bizarro Claire..... that might be fun.

Comment

Re: way cooler than wolverine

Originally posted by Merfish
                      Ya'll are so stupid...lol. One thing i didn't think about, another Claire growing from a severed appendage or toe. Though i do like your whole Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk take on it. Though as we can see from being only 2 issues made instead of finishing the story line...that's a line you can't cross because you'll never know how to make it back.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                        or when mom cleans, will she find a whole foot growing under the couch.
                        Eww...

Comment

ok, i think it only one grows, kinda like when spongebob rips off a limb of something...

Comment

I don't think the original toe she cut off can regrow, because it's no longer connected to Claire's brain, which is the source of her power.

Although it would be hilarious if like the person above said, Claire ends up growing a whole Claire cheerleading squad...and replacing the school's current squad.

Comment

I hope she doesn't go around testing other body parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎