No announcement yet.

Haitian Linked to Peter's Disappearance

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haitian Linked to Peter's Disappearance

Ok - so everyone caught in the first episode that Peter is wearing the same necklace as the Haitian's from Season 1 right.....

so now we see that the Haitian is missing his token necklace in this episode - so there is a link between them.......

I think this is a turn some of us called and I'm happy for it - keeping the net closely knit on who's in contact with who... which means that Peter now has the Haitian's powers .... look the hell out Sylar... lol

wasn't that obvious?

Comment

Yeah, and talk about the ultimate date rape drug. geez.

Comment

Does that explain why the Haitian is sick then or no?

Edit: Or sick according to the Company.

And does Suresh know that the Hatian's power is being able to wipe people's memories?

Comment

suresh cured him and yeah pretty sure he knew

Comment

??? - geez... sorry ... just thought it was cool thing with continuity - didn't know it would bring out the wraith....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              ??? - geez... sorry ... just thought it was cool thing with continuity - didn't know it would bring out the wraith....
              A newbie

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                A newbie
                something like that..... [shrugs]

Comment

Yeah, suresh knew about his power.

Comment

Did Peter really assimilate the Haitian guy's power? I mean the Haitian nullifies any power just by his presence. Doesn't that mean that not even Sylar nor Peter can use any powers around the Haitian?

Can Sylar cut the haitians head open while the haitians is alive and concious?

Are the Haitians powers online all the time?

I guess the only way to get the Haitians power to use for either Sylar and Peter is to kill him like suresh did in that future episode from season 1 ? That's why Sylar posing as Nathan decided to fly to that building floor because the haitian was either dead or unconscious which allowed him to grab Peter through the steeldoor and use the freezing power...

Comment

Good catch Ginx.
                      I did not pick that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍