Peter Pwns

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Pwns

He owned those thugs like mad

I guess that answers the question of whether pete got close enough to DL and the rest of them at the end of last season to get their powers...

Comment

I know right!!! lol - Raise your hand if you love the new Amnesia Peter who is not afraid to just go with it...... he should have lost his memory last season!!

*waives hand in the air*

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        I know right!!! lol - Raise your hand if you love the new Amnesia Peter who is not afraid to just go with it...... he should have lost his memory last season!!

*waives hand in the air*
        *Raises hand*
        That was awesome! Go Peter!

Comment

But he's still far from achieving Sylar's level. Sylar can kick his ass anyday anytime!

Comment

I was thinking if peter has sylars powers couldn't he just telepathically rip the box out of the mobsters hands just by thinking about the box.

Comment

We now know his powers work whether he 'taps' into them conciuosly or not!

Comment

i thought the same thing... or when he removed the box from the fireplace, just pull anything out of his bag of tricks and whoop some irish arse

Comment

I don't think he'll kick these Irish butts, but the other Irish guys, we'll get owned next monday!

Comment

Exactly I would say okay I will work for you then pin him againt the wall grab the box and say if you ever threaten me or anyone I care about again you will be sleeping with the fishs as the saying goes.

Comment

He likes the Irish chick, as she was checkin' him out. So he might go a little easy on her brother.

Comment

still you cannot let people walk all over you no matter how hot thier sister may be.

Comment

His judgement is clouded. He's just thinking with little peter.

Comment

then I must not use my brain alot since I never get violent unless someone threatens me or my family/friends

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                              But he's still far from achieving Sylar's level. Sylar can kick his ass anyday anytime!
                              Yeah - but Sylar's got that super learning power that Charlie had - now I wonder if Peter has that power too.......

And sure, Peter could have ripped that box out of that dude's hand but Peter is still Peter when it comes down to it - which means that even if he doesn't know who he is - he's still a decent good guy - he came back to help out that girl even though she was a captor of his......

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎