X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for " Lizards "

You know what to do.

------------------------------------------------------
    # 2-1 Four Months Later---------14.12 mil
    Last edited by warriorrenegade; 10-01-2007, 08:22 AM.

Think they can pull off a win against Dancing With The Stars? I'm hoping for 15 mil at least, hopefully the numbers for DWTS will be down, since it's not a premiere. Not sure if Heroes can gain viewers in it's S2 second week, though.

Comment

I doubt it. DWTS is a powehouse. Don't worry to much, Heroes is still #1 in the target demo... which is slightly higher from last years demo numbers for the premiere.

About those final numbers. The rumblings in those TV boards is that last weeks final rating # of Heroes will be counted along with Saturdays re-airing. Those results...I think will be released tommorow along with this weeks Heroes final numbers.

Comment

Some shows you cant really compete against, but I love the idea that they decided to. Keep this in mind also. DWTS has shortened season, Heroes was extended. A preimere of those numbers in the second season arent that normal, while DWTS actually were a little lower than last year!

Comment

I reckon I am just an old Fogy, but I still couldn't watch a reality show. And dancing? The closest to a reality show I come to is "Cops".
          I made an exception for the first season of "Who Wants To Be A Superhero", but.. come on, it was Stan Lee

Comment

Ouch!

Heroes was third overall in total viewers, with 11.94 mil (5.5/13 among adults 18-49-tied #1). One year earlier, Heroes averaged 12.96 million viewers and an equal 5.5/13 among adults 18-49.

The target demo's are still high tied with DWTS, but the bad is that its dropping to #3 in total viewers for the 9pm timeslot.

------------------------------------------------------
            # 2-1 Four Months Later---------17.00 mil**
            # 2-2 Lizards--------------------11.96 mil*

(**) Final number is combination of Mondays premiere and Saturdays re-airing
            Last edited by warriorrenegade; 10-03-2007, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Another reason I feel it should be on an hour earlier.
              But, I bet the couldn't have used the "toe scene" if it were.

Comment

Wow... Can someone please care to enlighten me as to what show was also on during Heroes? That's a good drop... And Heroes doesn't deserve it!!

Comment

Originally posted by AM4lois
                  Wow... Can someone please care to enlighten me as to what show was also on during Heroes? That's a good drop... And Heroes doesn't deserve it!!
                  It was the second half of a two hour "Dancing", "K-Ville" on Fox, CW's "Girlfriends", and "Two and a Half Men".

Comment

Yeah DWTS has extended its show by a half-hour. This time last year it ended at 9:30pm, allowing Heroes to grow. This year not so much. Still not need to panic...Heroes brings in the target demo. So its safe to assume that as long as this continues, Heroes will be around.

Comment

Every show this year is down. It's because of the DVR's. I own one and never watch Heroes while it is being broadcast. I watch Prison Break then when Heroes finishes recording I watch Heroes. I have no idea what Nielsen is going to do with all the DVR's going on line now. I will never watch TV without one anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                        Yeah DWTS has extended its show by a half-hour. This time last year it ended at 9:30pm, allowing Heroes to grow. This year not so much. Still not need to panic...Heroes brings in the target demo. So its safe to assume that as long as this continues, Heroes will be around.
                        I wouldn't worry, NBC would be idiots to cancel Heroes. Total idiots.

Comment

There are a heck of a lot of other shows that would go first

Comment

Originally posted by trying2b
                            Every show this year is down. It's because of the DVR's. I own one and never watch Heroes while it is being broadcast. I watch Prison Break then when Heroes finishes recording I watch Heroes. I have no idea what Nielsen is going to do with all the DVR's going on line now. I will never watch TV without one anymore.
                            See you should watch Heroes and DVR Prison Break. Help'em out with the ratings.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎