No announcement yet.

Who would you have chosen for new character

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryptonian Boy
    Wonder Woman doesn't even take a step off the island until the time when the Justice League is formed so she shouldn't step foot in Smallville. Sure, add heroines but not Wonder Woman.
    As all of us know the Justice League has been formed on Smallville. So it would be logical to bring in Wonder Woman. WB is planning on a JL movie in 2009. I believe that they would do well to take the characters established in Smallville to do this. They could end Smallville before they run it into the ground and lead into a movie with Lex as the leader of the Legion of Doom. I have been hoping that a movie of Superman wouldbe made from the mythos of Smallville with Tom as the actor for Superman/Clark. If thy would do this they could crate in my opinion an amazing Superman movie nd an excelent JL movie.

I believe that bringing in more JL characters that tie in with the continual journey of Clark's progression t Superman would be ideal. Im come on they are running out of things/abilities for clark to learn other than flying and at this point they are not going to have him fly.

Also does any one know if it is true that Michael will not be returning as Lex next year?

And one more thing since when did MM ever step into Smallville until Smallville or any of the other charachters for that matter. Everything in Smallville has new twists.
    Last edited by lexthesmooth; 09-30-2007, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Wonder woman would be great. i personally would like to see hawk girl and green lantern. and i want pete back as well. =)

Comment

Finally, someone that agrees with me about Wonder Woman. They need a female JL member. Hawk Girl would be good.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎