Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex's encounter with Bizarro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still wonder if Lex remembers about kryptonite hurting Kryptonians. Lana told him that before Brainiac injected him with that serum and before Zod took over his body.

Comment

When Lex encounters Bizarro for the second time, I'm sure he'll join forces with him since finding out Clark's real identity is more important to him more than anything else for the most part.

As for Clark becoming Superman, hopefully a good idea can be thought of so that Lex won't know who Superman really is & so that the Superman costume won't have to go through many changes if any if Clark even becomes Superman on the show.

Comment

I already pointed out an idea that does that. They could & should have him sport a suit prior to becoming Superman so he could do his heroics without having to put his identity in jeopardy. And that suit should something covering at least part of his face (like a visor as I suggested). Having his Kal-El side around as a seperate entity for a year can certainly convince those like Lex & Lois that Clark & the hero they will see in costume (who they will later know as Superman) are 2 different people if they have scenes where Lex & Lois see the 2 of them at the same time. Then when he's ready to become Superman and has the suit created, he can wear the traditional suit. Hopefully he will style his hair differently as Clark Kent than as Superman and will change his voice. I don't think we'll ever see him as Superman on the show. Maybe you will see a silhouette flying in the air in the series finale or him carrying the suit in a case or in those plastic bag things that they put suits in after you get them back from the dry cleaners.

Comment

The thing is at this point no matter what Cark does to hide his identity people will know him. The only regulars on the show that do not know him are Lex and Lois and let's not forget Jimmy.

No matter what, the costume will change who he is or he will totaly become superman and not hide the identity or ever where the suit.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎