No announcement yet.

Lex's interest in Clark...renewed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex's interest in Clark...renewed?

After hearing what Bizarro said to him regarding the choice Lex has to either find out Clark's secrets by working with Bizarro or destroy Bizarro, will Lex once again be interested in the secrets around Clark? Please vote. Also take into account that Lex knows that the Bizarro Phantom replicated Clark's body whereas he killed everyone else.
    No. Lex has put the mysteries around Clark behind him. He is no longer interested.
    0%
    No. Lex has put the mysteries around Clark behind him. He no longer has access since he's not Clark's friend.
    0%
    No. Instead he will try to solve the mystery of Kara.
    0%
    Yes. Lex's interest will be renewed but he will never find out that Clark is an alien & will never know Superman is Clark when he finally surfaces.
    0%
    Yes. Lex's interest will be renewed & he will find out that Clark is an alien & will know Superman is Clark when he finally surfaces.
    0%
    Yes. Lex's interest will be renewed but he try to solve the secrets of Clark & Kara, but be successful with neither likely due to a lack of necesary focus on either one.
    0%

I don't think he's ever really stopped being interested. He knows there's something different about him, but really can't put his finger on it. He's seen Clark do some pretty amazing things, but has also seen him injured and appear very normal. We all know that he'll never find out the truth. Or at least not on Smallville, but I think Lex will always be somewhat interested in finding out about Clark and that will be one of the downfalls that lead to his ultimate destiny.

Comment

I think is going to be darker...
      I mean he saw Clark (bizarro) I think he will ask him what happen to him while he was "posses" by the phatom...

Also when he finds Kara..he will start putting the pieces together, ofcourse without actually prubes.

Comment

^^I wonder if Clark will explain it as a seperation just like what happened to Lex and his evil side?

Comment

He has never been disinterested in Clark or the mysteries surrounding him.

Comment

Well, he said he was in Trespass at the end. But he could have been lying. I think in Justice when he said "That word comes up a lot when talking about Clark" after Lionel said the word impossible, it showed some bit of interest. But Justice was before Trespass. I don't know anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎