No announcement yet.

bizzaro clark and lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bizzaro clark and lois

i'm suprised that no one has started this thread yet. Bizzaro Clark and Lois had a pretty good scene together and even though she didn't admitt it i think Lois liked that side of him because of the look she gave him when she left, any thoughts

I loved that scene. It rocked.

Comment

I agree with you
      Lois liked itlike in episode at the sixth season when they fall in love with the Red Kriptonite
      She like that side of Clark, the "Bad Boy"...

Comment

Yes. Bizarro Clark and Lois were clearly made for each other!

Comment

Funny how she thought that was just his reaction to the news of Lana's death.

Comment

Originally posted by MetroGirl06
            Funny how she thought that was just his reaction to the news of Lana's death.
            That was hilariouse. I love how she's all tender and sympathetic one minute and all "if you touch my ass again I will.." Well I don't rember but it was quite funny.

Although I didn't really se Lois get turned on but Bizarro clark she seemd freaked and she slapped him. I may need to see it again though.

Comment

when she said she will rip his head off if he tries that again, it almost sounded like if she was saying" i will like you to try that again" lol

Comment

Erica Durance's booty FTW

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
                  That was hilariouse. I love how she's all tender and sympathetic one minute and all "if you touch my ass again I will.." Well I don't rember but it was quite funny.

Although I didn't really se Lois get turned on but Bizarro clark she seemd freaked and she slapped him. I may need to see it again though.
                  yes, that scene was very funny, I liked both Lois and Clark Bizarro.
                  but I liked the slap that Lois gave him the most

Comment

It was a good scene. I'm pretty sure she was flirting with him, when Bizarro was circuling her. She also smirked. She was very interested.

Comment

The scenes with Lois and Bizarro or Clark added a light hearted touch to an otherwise angst filled episode.

So far I've liked her interaction with Bizarro and REd K Clark.
                      Bing on Kal-El!

Comment

1. Bizarro Clark is not Clark, he is a carbon copy of Clark.

2. Lois' look when Bizarro left was the same as when he grabbed her ass, she was mad, she didn't like it.

3. In the episode where Red K Clark & Lois were together, she was infected with Red K too, therefore that means nothing.

Comment

I want Lois to know it wasn't really clark, cuz now its just sort of awkward

Comment

The only way she can know is if she knows Clark's secret & he explains that it was a clone. Not that she'd believe it anyways.

Comment

In the director's cut that was up on the CW site she did have a longer reaction and it did look like she thought more about that in the episode that aired. It was a great scene. And her booty was smokin'!! Yowza!!

I loved the line, " But if you ever grab my ass again, I'm taking your head with me when I leave."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎