Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark's Hatred of Lex - Would he have killed him?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
    Dunno. Both times, first time Lionel, second time Lex, someone had destroyed Lana (second time literally) and Clark was pushed over the edge. I think he would have killed Lionel, if not for J'onn stopping him, and would have killed Lex had the child possessed by the phantom not intervened, giving Clark a more immediate situation to deal with. Clark did not believe either Lionel or Lex's claims of innocence, even though they were innocent.
    You are right, it is not clear. It just looked to me as if he still couldn't kill Lex because he had seen his friend back in the tunnels just a few weeks ago. As to him not believing them, he knows they are really good liars, so why should he? It seemed to me that he really did not see a reason why Lex should have killed her. Kind of Clark let her be and even marry Lex why didn't Lex allow her to return to him, too?

But you are right. The phantom certainly distracted him. But he could have killed Lex before paying full attention to the phantom, right? It would have taken less than a second. That is why I think he had not made up his mind what to do with Lex at that point.

I also agree that it broke Clark. Not only that Lana was dead, but also that Lex had killed her. He always had considered Lana to be save from Lex, because Lex had put his own life in danger to save Lana's. And Clark had witness that (Fade).

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎