Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lex Truly Remorseful Over His Actions Last Year?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Frag_Man
    If Lex was really trying to atone from his demons after being saved, why the HELL would he help the phantom?

He's lying, for some reason.
    He's pretending, for some reason.
    Exactly.

Comment

I'd like to believe it's temporary and that he was sitll in shock over Lana's "death". Hopefully, once he finds out she faked her death and sent him to jail for it, he'll come out with vengence.

Comment

i think of lex like anakin skywalker lol he goes back and fourth between bad and good, the moment he found out from clark lana died you could see the good lex come out and he even tells clark to get out of here when the phantom shows up,later after he sees kara(he thinks its an angel) he thinks hes been givin a second chance....so i think well see some of the old lex this season the one clark used to like,hell he even said he wouldnt help bizzaro kill clark and tried to stop bizzaro with a gun. but how long will this goodness last? before he becomes Darth Lex lol
        Last edited by milton fine; 09-28-2007, 10:21 AM.

Comment

He genuinely is sad over Lana, and he knows he's innocent of her murder . . . but he did hit her, he's still all about 33.1. I think it is a temporary thing because of a near death experience . . . and when he finds out that Lana faked it to get him in trouble, etc. the evil will come rushing back

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
            I think he thinks he's remorseful. If he's ever truely felt remorse, however, is another story, because with every apology Lex has ever made, he's also had a secret lab or some alternate motive (or you know, even a secret room dedicated to Clark) behind him.
            Ditto. Lex and Lionel have had those good guy moments, it will pass.

Comment

I agree with Radiofyer. I do believe Lex is truly remorseful, but the darkness in a Luthor is just too overwhelming to discard.

Comment

I think that are bringing back the complexity that is Lex Luther. Not some cartoon version of hey look this is a bald evil guy youst hate him because he is evil. SV's Lex always had this up and down good and evil thing going on. I think this is the part where he has a life changing experience and realizes the error of his ways. But he will always struggle with his curiosity it's what always gets him introuble so he'll truely to repent but he'll be drawn back like he has before by his insatiable curiosity.

Comment

I think he is sincere. All he knows that happened is that he was going to die, and then he saw an "angel" looking at him and he woke up on the ground, alive, with her standing over him. He thinks he was saved by an angel and he thinks it was for a reason.

However, something is going to flip the switch again. He won't stay like this for long.

Comment

I think Lex really did love Lana, and he's mistaken his saddness for some kind of sick sense of remorse...He'll be dark and evil again soon.

Comment

I think Lex changes ethickodes like other people change socks! Now he is all goody goody again because, let's be honest he wants something from Kara, and his chances are better if he pretends to wear a white hat!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎