The ratings for 'Bizarro'

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great episode. Keep up the good work. I love L,C and SG btw.

Comment

• Hope it passed heroes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M4nfr3
        Hope it passed heroes!!
        Heroes is on NBC, one of the big three networks, that will never happen. Heroes had more viewers for it's Season 2 premiere then Smallville has ever had for a single episode. That's okay, though, because Smallville is on a much smaller network.

Comment

• LOL @ Gossip Girl.

Just goes to show, you shouldn't shove a show down peoples throats via promo's.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
            The finals have been released, and they bring even better news!

Smallville
            - 5.184 million viewers
            - 3.1/5 HH
            - 1.9/6 A18-49
            - 2.1/7 A18-34
            - 2.0/5 A25-54

Woohoo!
            Man, that's a pleasant surprise. As a tragic, I don't really GAF what the ratings look like, but if this rates well throughout the season and TPTB find their mojo, hell, a season 8 ain't out of the question.

Although, I'm with vyperman. TW is starting to show his growth rings. I think they need to do a few less close ups on the double chin and the hairy mole on the right cheek bone. I think it's time for make up and vaseline on the lens, ala Barbara Walters!!!!
            Last edited by skully; 10-01-2007, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• About season 3, just one word, Shattered (yes, 3.08).

Although it was one of the best episodes, it managed to piss alot of viewers. Asylum pushed the rest with the "reset button".

Comment

• Smallville, the little show that could.

Comment

• Live + 7 ratings for the week of Sept 23-30 were released today.

From mediaweek -

-The CW’s most played back show was the season-premiere of Smallville, with 841,000 additional viewers (representing 15.0 percent of the total DVR contribution).

There is still confusion regarding whether same day DVR viewership is included in that figure. If it is, the increase from the final rating will be lower, because same day DVR numbers, meaning people that record the show on Sept 27 and watch it before 3am Sept 28, were already included in the final rating.

Anyway - It looks like the Final Viewer Number is between 5.5 to 6 million depending on what those numbers represent.

Comment

• Oh Yeah! That's great news Can't wait to see the Live +7 for the other Episodes. Is that link mediaweek.com?

Comment

• I missed it .

Comment

• Originally posted by jesslang
                        I missed it .
                        pretty sure they are rerunning it tonight instead of a new episode

Comment

• here's the live+ 7 numbers
                          5.59 million

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍