No announcement yet.

Hiro is the "real" Kensi

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro is the "real" Kensi

what if the stories he was told were him changing the past after he found out that his hero was a scoundrel? or after he messed it all up he tries to convince Kensi and he refuses so Hiro has to change it.
    It would explain why his dad named him "hero" if he knew it all along?
    time travel leaves so so many holes

i totally agree. I felt hiro has to be Kensi. This guy can't be the Kensi.

Comment

The true Kensei has to be either Hiro or the swordsmith's daughter (with Hiro's help). There's no way the guy calling himself Kensei will be the one who did the things in the legends.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
        The true Kensei has to be either Hiro or the swordsmith's daughter (with Hiro's help). There's no way the guy calling himself Kensei will be the one who did the things in the legends.
        Probally, but it looks like what he read in the legends happend without Kensei really being a hero. he hired a guy to do it in his stead and then he gets all of the glory.

Comment

If Kensi falls in love with the daughter then it can't be her. But even without hiro i doubt she would have fallen for an englisman in the old japan.
          He hires the other ppl as decoys right?they don't save the day the are a distraction.

Comment

I don't think any of the stuff from the legends had happened yet. Hiro arrived before Kensei was supposed to save the village, and somewhere along the way I thought that that was the first of his big deeds. I might have just been misinterpreting things, though. Since Kensei said no one had called him a hero and he hadn't heard of any of the stuff about the bear or the dragon yet, I'm pretty sure he was just a thug who was running his scam until Hiro came along, and the stuff from the legends is Hiro doing it dressed as Kensei because he knows in his future that Kensei was supposed to have done all of this stuff.

It's what's known as a self-fulfilling prophecy, I believe, as far as time-travel lingo goes.

Comment

Yeah! this sure belongs to spoilers...but yes...I think Hiro is Kensi...see....things like this makea Heroes a good d@mn show..the unexpectable but logic...

PS: Learn Al Miles

Comment

Hiro definately is the 'real' kensi of legend. Did you guys see that preview clip of kensi standing all triumphant like near a tree or somthing with his fists on his hips? I will look for the pic but that is definately a hiro thing, plus he loves the stories so much and is a beast swordsman now so it only makes sense that he mugs the origional kensi, takes his armour and save japan. lol.

Well when i was looking for that image I just mentioned I found this on herosite's front page.... kinda gives it away a bit:

Comment

Originally posted by Joelito
                  Yeah! this sure belongs to spoilers...but yes...I think Hiro is Kensi...see....things like this makea Heroes a good d@mn show..the unexpectable but logic...

Can't speak for everyone else, but I saw this coming as soon as the plot was laid out and we got to know more about the Kensei character. Hiro will become a hero in Japanese legends. Should be interesting how it gets to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
                    Can't speak for everyone else, but I saw this coming as soon as the plot was laid out and we got to know more about the Kensei character. Hiro will become a hero in Japanese legends. Should be interesting how it gets to that point.
                    I can't wait
                    I have a few months with Heroes...so I'm rusty in uncovering spoilers

Comment

Ah...I didn't get into Heroes up until a few months ago and I watched Season 1 in like 4 days, so everything is still fuzzy for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Joelito

And once people learn to compliment other good shows without insulting the writers of Smallville, this might be a good d@mn board too.

Comment

Not a spoiler at all, my opinion on what happened on monday. when in rome....thats why he has armour on he adapted to japan and the time to not stick out we don't know that is kensi's armour.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                            i totally agree. I felt hiro has to be Kensi. This guy can't be the Kensi.
                            Hehe, I agree.

Comment

Potential "Kensei's"

-Hiro: Won't that create a lot of plotholes? Won't Hiro be changing the future too much?

-The Englishman: Perhaps he becomes eventually into The legendary Kensei? After some advice and inspiration from Hero?

-Swordsmith daughter: intriguing concept......

-Princess: Isn't there supposed to be a Japanse princess? Did I remember the spoiler correctly?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎