No announcement yet.

Maya y Alejandro - The Wonder Twins

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya y Alejandro - The Wonder Twins

Does anyone else think that Alejandro might have a power like keeping Maya's power from manifesting when he's in range of her, since they're twins? I think that when they're together nothing happens, but when he's out of a certain range of her that her power is out of her control and kills everyone.

That is what I am thinking.
    While he is near her power (whatever that is) can't manifest it's self.

Comment

Re: Maya y Alejandro - The Wonder Twins

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
      Does anyone else think that Alejandro might have a power like keeping Maya's power from manifesting when he's in range of her, since they're twins? I think that when they're together nothing happens, but when he's out of a certain range of her that her power is out of her control and kills everyone.
      Good idea, I like it.
      Makes a lot of sense, IMO.

Comment

I also like that idea, but honestly speaking that never occured to me when I was watching the episode, I thought they meant that he was able to calm her down so she didn't get upset and kill anyone, or that he would protect her so she was never threatened and put in the position of having to defend herself.

Then again, until it happened I never believed all the posts about Sylar having more than one power, so what do I know....

Comment

i think they are both telepathic. She can't control hers at all and that's why everyone "brain exploded" and since he can control his he keeps hers in check for her

Comment

What's with the black tears though? Reminds me of the x-files

Or is the black stuff supposed to be blood that got mutated?

Comment

i thought oozing brain

Comment

Check out the graphic novel- their entire insides become black ooze, not just there brains.

Comment

Check out the graphic novel- their entire insides become black ooze, not just there brains.
                  Ewwww! Seriously? Man I really need to start reading those things, are they important to the stories or just filler?

Comment

They give us a background and explain further some of the reasons things happen.
                    Like how Ando became so close to Hiro's father and sister.

Comment

They definately aren't necessary- but they deepen the show so much.

If you just watch the show- its like eating an ordinary cake. Its pretty good, very delicious, but it only has one lair. The webcomics are like additional lairs that serve to add more flavors and overall increase your dining experience. (Saving Charlie is going to be the goey filling between those two lairs.)

Now I'm hungry....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎