No announcement yet.

What was with the opening montage?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was with the opening montage?

It had some crazy clips in there that I don't remember ever seeing before. One in paticular had Sylar talking about someone being a broken toy and she's his? WTF? Is that suspose to be in a future ep? If so, then why was it in the montage?

I wondered the same thing about that Sylar clip - he had blood in his mouth too..... there was a mix of new and old clips in there - I'll have to watch it again to pull the others out - the Sylar one stuck out to me too..... guess he did get some face time tonight afterall......

Maybe it was trying to show past, present, and future of Heroes.

Comment

Maybe the weird clips were suspose to be what happened in the last four months? Some of them definately looked like that. So maybe Sylar was chattin' with whoever saved him after Hiro turned him into a human shiskabob?

Comment

I think it was just a "here's some of the cool stuff you're going to get to see this season and we know the season premiere is a lot more setup then it is excitement thus we wanted to show you some exciting future stuff" type thing. Those clips are probably from future episodes, or they may indeed be what's happened during the Four Months, but I know they won't waste all of them on one montage so they may be part of a "Four Months Ago" type episode.

Comment

After rewatching the episode, there was some past present and future shots in there.

Comment

I think they put that in cause people what sylar in as many episodes as possible, and we know he is taking a break.
            Kind of wetting the beak of us sylar fans to keep us thinking.

Comment

With Sylar (Zachary Quinto) putting on the pointy ears while filming the new Star Trek movie, we need him here as much as possible.

Comment

they showed like half of the new cast for the season...but no kristen bell....yet

Comment

anyone notice nathan in the future of destroyed new york... i thought that time line was erased... very interesting

Comment

Tim Kring has indeed confirmed on the first episode commentary that the montage showed both clips in the past, to catch people up, and clips from upcoming eps, to tease the future plots.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎