No announcement yet.

Claire has a stalker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire has a stalker

this guy is following her everywhere at the gym and now at her house outside her window lol

Yeah that was a little creepy!

Comment

lol how did he even know where she lived any way

Comment

Well he was stalking her, so maybe he followed her.

Comment

IMO:

Um, don't know how exactly he's stalking her, lol?

In high school typically you are grouped with a group of other students who you go through most of your classes with. Meaning it is HIGHLY likely that you will see the students in you class in at least one more class during this day.

In this case- he is in her classes. So him being at her science and gym class isn't unheard of and chalk him walking in as writers creating tension between the two and the audience.

You have it on the home part, but as a teenage guy- if I had a power that I could look into the homes of girls I thought were hot... let's just say- I'd have done the same.

Comment

I dont like that guy already I dont know why but I dont He did seem like a stalker

Comment

So you're a peeper? Dude thats creepy as hell. Its just to convienant that he's just "there" you know. He's got an agenda and its not p***y.

Comment

maybe he is sent from the bad company to get Claire

Comment

No- because I can get caught. But, X-Ray vision damn right I'd look into the girls locker room. Flight, yeah just hover outside out of view. And, unfortunately, I didn't have a girl next door like Peter Parker in SM or Clark Kent in SV- and yeah CK is a MAJOR peeper. Maybe that's the main reason I don't pick up on it because I see him as the younger (season 1,2) CK.

Comment

seems like they both like each other so idk if hes a stalker, but the home part was a littleeee bit over board

Comment

ANyone willing to bet that this is another illegit from Nathan's indiscretions?

Comment

I hope not.

Comment

That would seriously be fcked up, since from what I read isn't this guy also some sort of love interest for the season?

Similar to last year's Zach-but with powers...?

Another reason why I didn't read stalker, because in media- every show and films take a teenage guy's "checking out a girl from afar" to the extreme- Disturbia, Smallville, Spider-Man, etc. It might not be absolutely normal in real life, but the norm in television and film.

Comment

If so, Nathan must have sown his seed all over the place. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeVisitor1979
                              ANyone willing to bet that this is another illegit from Nathan's indiscretions?

that would be disgusting him and claire kiss and stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎