Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter's new power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any one else think that it is no coinsidence that the mobsters where looking for his trailer... meaning the person or persons who gave them the info on the "ipods" meant for them to find a mind wiped Peter....

Oh, and that was an awfully big trailer considering the theives where expecting "a dozen ipods"

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
      i concur, isn't this a TED power? just a white light instead of a dangerous radioactive one?
      I agree. It looked like the E.M.P. (Electromagnetic Pulse?) that Ted genererated when they were trying to escape the "paper factory" Remember Mr Bennet's instruction to Ted "Burn BRIGHT, not hot".

Comment

ted burning bright was a bright white light and not dull blue light

Comment

I think it was more a play at the fact that NBC and Apple split ways - no ipods

Ted's power was only blue when he was doing the EMP part of his power - in which case I don't think that Peter used it concentrated on the baddies - that would have taken some skill - it was a gut reaction with a power he had come into contact with recently.

Besides, the EMP part of Ted's power was more of a wave sent out from Ted and not just a concentrated burst from his hands.....

Comment

since one thug mentions that the container has "a dozen ipods" this leads me to believe the plot line of the season will be the company producing giant over sized ipods that are accually super computers that will take control of all the nuclear weapons in the world!!!!!!

Comment

The question is, who told them the ipods were there? Ironically in the container they went to.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                The question is, who told them the ipods were there? Ironically in the container they went to.
                Well I hope we at least find that out lol ... I mean nothing worse than getting the wrong information

Comment

Getting the threat away from IPODS for a moment...I honestly don't think Peter's new power looks like Electricity. I read on Heroeswiki that they think his power is Electromagnetism. Now given that anything "wiki" is not very reputable, I don't find this explanation plausible.

First, it didn't look like electricity except for the fact that it was blue. Any electricity shown on television or movies has always been the "lightning" type of effect. Not even in real life does electricity look like a blue flash, so what is his power?

I am skeptical that it is electricity...but maybe Heroes just makes their electricity look different because they are so awesome!!

Damn you, Tim Kring, for making this show so addictive! Damn you to Hell!!!

Comment

On the commentary the director called it "electricity".

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                      On the commentary the director called it "electricity".
                      What commentary?

If that is the case then make it look like electricity then!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
                        What commentary?

If that is the case then make it look like electricity then!!!
                        On the commentary at NBC Rewind.

That will open the commentary for Lizards, you can choose Four Months Later.
                        Last edited by STFanatic; 10-04-2007, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎