No announcement yet.

New Monday NIght lineup w/ Heroes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Monday NIght lineup w/ Heroes

A place to talk about the new Heroes night line up.

I must say besides Heroes, the night usual sucks, But this year its looking pretty good!

ya it does seem like a good lineup im enjoying chuck and im giving journeyman a chance. so i must say its a pretty good night.

Comment

yeah... that's okay. I'll stick with "How I Met Your Mother" at 7, nothing at 7:30 and "HEROES" at 8.

Journeyman, wasn't that previously called Quantum Leap? ;P

Comment

Journeyman is not a Quantum Leap ripoff and you have no right to suggest it is unless you've seen the show.

Anyway: Chuck, Heroes, and Journeyman is the perfect lineup. I just hope Chuck can improve and Journeyman and Heroes can stay as strong as they've started.

Comment

My TiVo was set to record CSI: Miami at 10, so I wasn't able to check out Journeyman. That being said, I wasn't too disappointed, seeing as the premise is DEFINITELY QUANTUM LEAP with a little taste of SLIDERS...

Comment

It does seem to have a Quantum Leap flavor, but IMO it is done in a better way.
            And I am a big Quantum Leap fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
              Journeyman is not a Quantum Leap ripoff and you have no right to suggest it is unless you've seen the show.
              chill dude, it was a joke. the previews didn't interest me so i poke a little fun. no harm no foul.

Have a Hoppy Day!

Comment

I think Chuck is witty and hilarious. Much better than Journeyman.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎