Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Effects in Four Months Later.........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Four Months Later.........

Talk about them here.

I hope there are some good ones cause there usually are. However im wondering how many powers we will see seeing how its the first episde back and it might spend most of its time explaining what happened to the characters.

I dont think they need to pull off a bunch of special effects tonight. Just some really good storyline should do.

Comment

They were light on the effects. Though Peter has a new one. That power beam was pretty cool. Solid would be the best to describe the F/X.

Comment

^Yeah I was going to talk about Peter also... The past with Hiro looked beautiful... like Hiro had stepped into a book... The eclipse was very cool also, and the burning village. Mostly things were pretty understated this epi...

Comment

Stand-out effects: Claire's stalker's flight, Peter's new power, Nathan's reflection.

I think that's pretty much all there was. Hiro stopping the arrows and teleporting Kensei were no different then stuff we've seen him do before, and the eclipse was just like the previous one. Not that they weren't good effects, but nothing new.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎