Music From Bizarro........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hell, I've watched that clip over 20 x's over at Youtube. It's just so awesome. I wonder if that will be Chloe's new theme. I'm just a 'score' fanatic.

Comment

noooo!!! I haven't seen the season 7 premier yet....I'm getting it in these days...there were some some decent music in it??

Comment

There was a great Kelly Clarkson song called "Sober" in it, you can see the clips with that on YouTube if you look. There was also some great dramatic music for Chloe's operation, Clark's triumphant healing in the sunlight, and Kara's first flight.

Comment

Songs were good the clark parts score was cool
          sober was pretty cool with kara

Comment

yeah...good choice with sober!!

Comment

I want more Lifehouse music. Smallville is very famous in choosing the best music in tv series. Good music is very vital on this series.

Wow! nice thought! Sober for Kara is perfect!
              Last edited by finalbahamut; 09-30-2007, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Cloe`s music was brilliant. It seems to be same music type like in Lex office...

Comment

Originally posted by pork
                  Oh, why hallo tharr.

I, too, would like to know the piece playing while Chloe was in the ER. I likeded it a lot.
                  which one?? when they r trying to save her or after she "woke up"?

Comment

I meant the one when they are trying to save her. The instrumental piece.

Comment

Kelly's song was a nice choice.

Comment

Also this is the first time ever from I can recall where Smallville played the whole song in this episode compared to past seasons where they just played snippets of it.

Great song for a great episode btw. Hopefully in Season 7 there will be more songs popping up.

Comment

I really don't particularly care for Kelly Clarkson's songs, but I have to say it was a great fit for that ending. Almost as good as Precious was for the end of Arrival. Almost.

Comment

I liked the "theme" they had for Kara lol and it's amazing how the Kelly Clarkson song went well with the ending monologue of smallville it was perfect for it...

Comment

Originally posted by pork
                              I meant the one when they are trying to save her. The instrumental piece.
                              yeah is almost like when clark died after the guy(don't remember his name) shot him and medics were trying to save him...

Comment

I think the score that was playing when Chloe was pronounced dead in the ER was an original written for this episode...I wish they would make a musical score of Smallville with all the scores that was used like they do on some movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎