X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy G.
    My favorite was from Chloe.

"Why am I in a MORGUE?!!"
    I still laugh when I hear that. It was great.

Originally posted by HowardFilms
    "He can fly? God, Clark, you gotta get on that one!" Chloe

BEST LINE OF ALL TIME

She's on a roll tonight!
    He looked very irritated at that one.
    Last edited by xaosthry; 09-28-2007, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I loved when Lois mentioned going up against 'Dr Evil' ha ha ha

Comment

Mine would have to be the talk that Bizarro gave to Clark during the beginning of the episode.

Hey Clark?? Do you ever wonder what would happen to all these humans if you weren't around to play savior? I know you do....you just never admit it!!! Bizarro takes no prisoners does he?

Comment

When Chloe told him about the fying and also when clark said :

Hey ! (when bizzaro hit him and he came out of rubble and healed, then he said it )

That one word made the episode for me.
          He finally had some fricking authority for once.
          And was not wimpy.

Tom Welling ids a great actor but when he plays sad and wimpy clark, dude he does it to perfection. And i dont like wimpy Clark.
          I liked the Clark in Combat, or maybe even Bizzaro Clark. (WELL thchnically bizzaro is a different person, but you know what i mean)

Comment

Originally posted by sheltiemom
            Yeah I loved the "God,Clark ,you gotta get on that one!" Chloe had the best one liners tonight.
            100%. That look on his face said it all. He KNOWS he can fly. Heck he even did it during that day he "erased" from history to keep Lana from dying in the car accident. I mean sure, "no flights no tights" was a good idea at 1st, but sticking to it in season 7 is just plain stupid.

Comment

He will, this season, I can feel it. There's way too much flying for him not to do it himself.

Comment

Bizarro to Lex "Redemption doesn't suit you" Bizarro hits the nail square on the head with that one.

MM to Clark "These people made you who you are" (or something very similar) Nature Vs Nurture - This debate could go on forever.

Clark to Chloe "I saw the monster I could become" With the kind of power that Clark has, he could do anything but he chooses to help people.

Chloe "Why am I in a morgue" Poor Chloe.

Chloe to Clark "I don't care if you're from a galaxy far, far away...it just adds character" I love this line. Chloe doesn't care that he's an alien or that he's different. She truely doesn't. She was telling him he was destined for great things even before she knew about his powers and this line reinforced that.

Clark to MM "Well it's part of who I am. And it's who I want to be. I’m proud I was raised to care for people. And I'm not going to apologize for it anymore." Doing Ma and Pa Kent proud.

Comment

hey! is that all you've got?

Comment

Originally posted by darkkalel
                    mine was HEY IS THAT THAT BEST YOU GOT CLARK
                    (I am so proud of you, darkkalel)

Comment

my favorite is chloe when she told clark that he needs to learn how to fly already!

Comment

'But if you ever, grab my ass again I will be taking your hand with me when I go'

Comment

Clark to MM "Well it's part of who I am. And it's who I want to be. I’m proud I was raised to care for people. And I'm not going to apologize for it anymore."

Does that mean hes not gonna sulk about being "different" anymore... YAY!

Comment

"But if you ever grab my ass again, I'm taking your hand with me."

She's the best...

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure that Lois said "If you ever grab my ass again, I will be taking her head with me when I go."

Other favs:

Little boy (after Clark vaporizes the river and speeds away): WHOA!

Bizarro to Lois: Man, how can a guy miss what's been right in front of him all this time?
                              Lois responds: Slow down there Tiger. A little personal space breach.

Lex: I wasn't miraculously saved to run away from my demons, Keating. I was brought back to face them.

Lex to Bizarro: I'd never help you kill Clark.
                              Bizarro responds: Lex, redemption doesn't suit you. Why protect a Clark Kent who hates you when you can help the one who wants to be your ally? It's what you've always wanted, isn't it Lex?

Clark to MMH: How do you beat someone who has all of my powers and none of my weaknesses?
                              MMH: By opening your eyes to what you take for granted every day.

Chloe to Clark: Well, I guess you deserve a little bit of peace and quiet after sending the evil Bobbsey twin to the sunny side of Mars.

Lois: Clark, there you are. I forgive you. (referring to the butt grab)
                              Clark: For what?
                              Lois: Oh don't make me relive it, it was traumatizing enough the first time around.

Clark to MMH: ...and all the time spent ignoring my destiny trying to something I'll never be...human.

Comment

FAVORITE BIZARRO QUOTES:

1) Bizarro: Hey, Clark. You ever wonder what would happen to all these humans if you weren't here to play savior? I know you do. You just never admit it.

Clark: You don't know anything about me.

Bizarro: No, Clark. I know everything about you. I didn't just borrow your DNA. I have all your memories, all your thoughts, every last twisted one of them. When I'm living your life, I won't make those same mistakes.

2) Clark: The phantom needed a Kryptonian body in order to replicate to become whole again. Chloe, I don't know how to stop him. It's not like I can just fly after him.

Chloe: This guy can fly? God, Clark. You gotta get on that one.

3) Clark Kent & Martian Manhunter

Clark: When you left here, you were hurt pretty badly. How did you heal so fast?

Martian Manhunter: I just had to leave the Earth's atmosphere. But in my absence, it appeared you did exactly what you were always trying to prevent.

Clark: I unleashed a carbon copy of myself... only without my --

Martian Manhunter: Humanity.

Clark: What was I supposed to do, let him kill every host he inhabited?

Martian Manhunter: That is one of the hardest trials you will face, Kal-El. While your humanity is your greatest strength, it is also your greatest vulnerability.

Clark: Well, it's part of who I am. And it's who I want to be. I'm proud that I was raised to care about people, and I am not gonna apologize for it anymore.

Martian Manhunter: I know. But this creature was discarded at birth as a poor imitation. He was shown no compassion, no conscience. Therefore, he has none. He knows only one thing -- survival.

Clark: How do I stop someone who has all my powers and none of my weaknesses?

Martian Manhunter: By opening your eyes to what you take for granted every day. Your faith in humans is not the only thing that gives you strength.

Clark: The yellow sun. That's why his face distorted when he got into the light.

Martian Manhunter: That may be the only way to defeat him. I can help, but it is your battle.

4) Clark: When that phantom was trying to kill me and I was staring into my own eyes, I saw the monster that I could become if I wanted to. It was a reminder that I am not human.

Chloe: Tell that to every person you've ever saved. Clark, whether you want to see it or not, you're one of us now. And the fact that you're from a galaxy far, far away just... adds character. And you know I'm here, no matter what side of nature or nurture happens to be winning out.

5) Clark Kent & Chloe Sullivan:

Chloe: I know you wanted to be alone, but... I thought I'd come by and see if I could get more than two words out of you.

Clark: Thanks, Chloe. I think I'll take a rain check.

Chloe: Yeah, well, I guess you deserve a little bit of peace and quiet after sending the evil bobbsey twin to the sunny side of Mars.

Clark: Who's to say he's any more evil than I am?

Chloe: [ Scoffs ] Unless you have a second secret identity that I don't know about, I...

Clark: Chloe, when I heard about Lana, I went to find Lex. And I wasn't gonna let him leave there alive. The irony is I think it was the first time I ever really understood Lex. Loving someone is hard. It's difficult. But hate -- hate is so... clean.

Chloe: Maybe you need to feel this right now. I mean, anger is a natural human emotion.

Clark: Well, that's just it. 'Cause when that phantom was trying to kill me and I was staring into my own eyes, I saw the monster that I could become if I wanted to. It was a reminder that I am not human.

Chloe: Tell that to every person you've ever saved. Clark, whether you want to see it or not, you're one of us now. And the fact that you're from a galaxy far, far away just... adds character. And you know I'm here, no matter what side of nature or nurture happens to be winning out.

Clark: It goes both ways, Chloe. Whatever happened in that dam, you ended up in a morgue.

Chloe: Yeah, it was nothing.

Clark: I'm just saying that when you're ready --

Chloe: Thanks.

6) Clark Kent & Martian Manhunter:

Martian Manhunter: Your father would be proud. He did everything he could to prepare you. But bravery is not something you can learn.

Clark: How much bravery does it take when you're getting pummeled?

Martian Manhunter: Kal-El... you could have ignored all the phantoms that escaped the Phantom Zone, but you chose to take responsibility and stop them, even one more powerful than you.

Clark: In a weird way, he may have been right. Maybe I have allowed myself to become weak, caring too much about everything, everyone here.

Martian Manhunter: You've learned a lot from your time in Smallville. These people have made you who you are.

Clark: They won't always be here. Losing Lana has made me realize no matter how close I get, someday they'll all be gone. And all the time that I've spent ignoring my destiny, trying to be something I'll never be... human.
                                Last edited by tibbit78; 10-20-2008, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎