X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HowardFilms
    "He can fly? God, Clark, you gotta get on that one!" Chloe

BEST LINE OF ALL TIME

"I don't care if you're from a galaxy far, far away...it just adds character"

She's on a roll tonight!
    I loved that first one you said, & the other one was good, too. (I was worried they'd leave Chloe "mostly dead" for awhile, but I'm glad they brought her back early on. She always has the best one-liners!)

Comment

In addition I liked "Denial is our friend"

Comment

Jor El would be proud of you.

Lana's death made me realize that someday, everyone will be gone. It will just be me, and if I haven't focused on who I am and what I need to do... (or something like that, don't remember the exact quote)

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
          Lois: I forgive you clark You where in shock I just heard about lana on the radio. But if you ever grab my ass again I will take your head with me.

The best line in the episode. For real.

Comment

Martian Manhunter: That is one the hardest trials you will face, Kal-El. While your humanity is your greatest strength, it is also your greatest vulnerability.
            Clark: Well it's part of who I am. And it's who I want to be. I’m proud I was raised to care for people. And I'm not going to apologize for it anymore.

Comment

Lois: I forgive you clark You where in shock I just heard about lana on the radio. But if you ever grab my ass again I will take your head with me.
              I thought Lois said "But if you ever grab my ass again I will take your hand with me when I leave."

Was it head? I only saw it once.. didn't record it. Either way it works and that was one of the best lines of the episode!

Comment

But hate is so, so . . . clean.
                BEAUTIFUL

Comment

Originally posted by DDR Paladin356
                  Clark: Well it's part of who I am. And it's who I want to be. I’m proud I was raised to care for people. And I'm not going to apologize for it anymore.

He's finally a man...*tear*

LOVE THIS QUOTE...

oh and "He can fly? God, Clark, you gotta get on that one!" She's the best...

Comment

mine was HEY IS THAT THAT BEST YOU GOT CLARK

Comment

"Hate is so clean"

That doesn't make sense to me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                        "He can fly? God, Clark, you gotta get on that one!" Chloe

BEST LINE OF ALL TIME

"I don't care if you're from a galaxy far, far away...it just adds character"

She's on a roll tonight!
                        took the words right out of my mouth. These were the best.

Oh, and:

"Your humanity is your greatest strength, but also your greatest vulnerability."

Comment

Haaa my fave lines are from the Bizois scene

Bizarro: I know you're looking for a guy who doesn't play by the rules

Lois: And on what planet is that you Smallville

Loved that line, Lois is too funny!

Bizarro: Whatever planet you want me to take you to

I also liked Chloe's 'He can fly! Clark, you really gotta get on that one'

And Lois' line was priceless 'But if you ever, grab my ass again I will be taking your hand with me when I go'

Some quality lines this episode

Comment

my favorite quote too, Lois rocked in this espisode!

Comment

The best thing about that line was the look Chloe gave him afterward.

Comment

I love how when Lois is confronting Clark, she turns to Chloe and goes;

"And By the way, you've got some explaining to do, Missy."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎