This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects from Bizarro.......

Talk about the effects here.

they usually go all out on the season openers so i'm expecting some good stuff!

Comment

*crosses fingers for decent dam break, water torrents, heat vision*

Comment

*crosses fingers that Bizarro's cracked face doesn't look too fake*

Comment

Bizarro's constant re-cracking, his lightning-laden heat vision, healing with greenk, flight, Clark's heat vision evaporation, Kara's underwater shot and first flight, so much awesome in this episode.

Comment

A Galaxy far, far away. I love how they got that in!

I loved the Blur Effects, the Kara flight and the effects when Clark was using his superhearing.
            Last edited by chloefan; 09-27-2007, 05:56 PM.

Comment

A hell of an improvement from last year. The shot of Clark healing under the yellow sun was awesome. All the flight shots looked great as well.

Comment

I'll tell you what, I don't know about the other episodes this season, but after watching the premier, it certainly looks like Smallville is stepping it up in the effects department. There were some great effects in the episode, from the water scenes to Bizarro's face, it was amazing.

Comment

I loved the water scene! I loved the fight scene in the woods!!

Comment

I wish the Bizarro-face-cracking didn't look so horrible.

Comment

my favorite effect was when bizarro used the heat vision and it was all crazy!!

Comment

great special effects all around. even MM got a piece of the action when his eyes turned red.

Comment

The fx of the season premiere was awesome. The superhearing power was a sweet improvement and everything else is great.

Comment

the superhearing reminded me of Superman Returns when he goes into space and can hear all the sounds.

clark had to separate all of the sounds that he hears.... exactly what happened in SR.

Comment

The super punch through the treetop was my favorite, when Bizarro broke off the tree top when he smashed through it was really good.
                              The healing was good, but we have seen those before on this and other shows/movies.

Kara's underwater scene was really good, Lex seeing her as an angel was really good.
                              The flying was good, but they could slow it down a little, flying doesn't have to be an all out zoom, it seemed (to me) they wanted to get it past the screen fast before you could make out details.
                              Bizarro's CGI face was rather good, a lot better than I had expected, I was so afraid they would go the latex route.
                              All in all, IMO, the best I have seen on Smallville.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎