No announcement yet.

Smallville UK just seen IMHO the worst episode ever

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville UK just seen IMHO the worst episode ever

We're up to S6 episode 9 Subbteranean what an absolutely awful episode. So the main plot involved an illegal immigrant and a FOTw who's only power was to move underground. Awful. From my perspective S6 is a big let down so far from what I have seen.

That was definitely the worst episode of the series, in my opinion.

Comment

Wither, Ageless, Metamorphosis, Hothead, Craving, and the many other lamest of the lame meteor freak episodes, all much much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
        Ageless
        worst. episode. ever!

Subterrean had a couple of good moments (especially for us Clex shippers!) but Ageless had...nothing. An hour of my life I will never get back again.

Comment

Agreed, Subterranean had enough moments to save it from being this horrible crapfest everyone claims it is. Clark's heroism (both super-powered and morally), Lex's slow-mo walk-off with Prelude 12/21 at the end, Martha using her Senatorial connections, etc. I haven't hated any episode of Smallville completely, but if I had to pick an episode to skip and never watch again, I'd choose Ageless far before I'd choose Subterranean.

Comment

Hydro should get more bashing than it does. Not only is it on par with the crap filler like Ageless and Subterranean but what makes it even worse is it's guest star. Tori Spelling looked like a pregnant male horse with about half the acting talent.

Comment

i think it's a toss-up between ageless and subterranean!

i don't think wither was that bad. i actually enjoyed it

Comment

Wither > Ageless > Subterranean

Comment

Subterranean sucked but it was Citizen Kane compared to Static!!!! (and Wither was worse than Subterranean as well not to mention like most of the last 7-8 episodes of season 5)

Comment

Thank goodness we didn't get Subterranean again they've already showed it twice in reruns. We finally got Justice, I missed it the 1st time. It was awesome! One of the best

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                      Wither, Ageless, Metamorphosis, Hothead, Craving, and the many other lamest of the lame meteor freak episodes, all much much worse.
                      I like Hothead, but for reasons other than the freak. I think Wither was the worst of S6.

Originally posted by qprno1fan
                      We're up to S6 episode 9 Subbteranean what an absolutely awful episode. So the main plot involved an illegal immigrant and a FOTw who's only power was to move underground. Awful. From my perspective S6 is a big let down so far from what I have seen.
                      Well, it gets much better starting next episode (though there are still some that weren't good in the mix).

Comment

Wither, Static, and Subterranean are definitely the worst of S6 for me. (Static being the most crap of an episode of the three)

And all of those are contenders for the worst of the series, however Ageless is not on that list for me.

Comment

Yeah, I'd say that Wither, Static, and Subterranean were awful.

I don't even want to watch them again when I pick up season 6 tomorrow (though I probably will, for completion :P).

I thought Ageless was a pretty bad episode, but I don't think it's the worst in the series.

Comment

I know I've only seen up to subterranean, but so far that ep and zod are the only season 6 episodes that weren't good to great.

I'd dare say zod was the low point of s6 (so far), and I could name about 10 episodes off the top of my head worse than subterranean from the first 2 years alone.

Comment

Static and Subterranean weren't great episodes, but every show suffers from these type of symptoms when they've made it so long...Great storylines cannot be created week in, week out...I think that Justice made up for all the lame episodes in Season Six. It really was a great episode, I have several friends who don't even follow Smallville but were so intrigued by all the youtube speculation surrounding the episode that they tuned in to watch it, and they were all pretty impressed...That's what makes a good episode!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎