• Show
Clear All

• Loving you in the deep silence

EDE.COM PROJECTS PRESENTS:
    “LOVING you IN THE DEEP SILENCE”

WRITTEN BY MISSLANE
    Fanfic about…: LOVE TRIANGLE: CHLOE, LANA, ANDREA

==========================================

“Chloe, the movie’s playing come here!!!” – screamed Lana from the living room.
    The daily planet’s reporter was in the kitchen cooking popcorns

Chloe Sullivan was Lana’s best friend.
    They met in the high school in Smallville for six years ago.
    Lana fell in love with Chloe step by step, even she didn’t dare to say her anything, because it was obvious the feelings that Chloe felt to Clark and the relationship so painful she had with him in the past.
    However, Lana thought of Chloe could feel something for her. Because there were details, glances, smiles which meant more than friendship.
    But those thoughts were erased from her mind when Clark Kent appeared.

Chloe was in love with clark. It was a fact!.

However Lana was happy living with her reporter in Metropolis city.
    MissLang got a job as Tv reporter in MetNEWS and Chloe worked in the daily planet as investigation reporter.

They were working in metropolis, why don’t live together?
    They were the best friends.

“Chloe.. what you are waiting for?, the movie is playing”
    “wait for a minute” – said miss sullivan taking to the popcorns.

The blonde girl sat down by lana’s side in the sofa.
    “Do you think to eat all the popcorns?? – said lana lang smiling

Sullivan looked at her and gave back a big smile
    “they are all for me of course” – said laughing.
    Lana couldn’t move any muscle. She was frozen.
    She was there, looking at chloe, looking how she smiles. Looking her wonderful eyes.

“Lana… look at the screen, you will loose the details, what are you thinking of?” – said the reporter
    “euh.. anything.. anything.. i guess in the work…”
    “come on, Lana, enjoy the weekend we have now”

The two girls watched the movie.
    Chloe was very excited watching the movie about reporters and detectives.
    However, Lana watched the movie, but she didn’t watch anything.
    She only could feel the beat of her own heart.
    She felt the beat in her temples. And the beat was stronger and more intense when Chloe’s hand slided to the sofa, near of her hand.
    Lana felt her body begun to shiver.
    In that moment, Chloe moved and held lana’s fingers, and lana jumped.

“are you ok?? You are very weird tonight”
    “no.. I am ok…. I am tired”
    Chloe touched lana’s front.
    “Hm.. you have no fever, are you ok? Won’t you have the flu?... wait, I’m gonna take a blanket”

Lana Lang fellow Chloe with her glance till the reporter came into the bedroom.
    After few seconds Chloe came back with the blanket and wraped her up.
    Lana looked at her, thinking “please don’t be so sweet with me. I die to be in your arms and if you are this way with me, I can loose control…”

The brunnete was lied in the sofa and Chloe sat in the another side of the sofa eating popcorns while watched the movie.
    “I can’t stop to look at you. I miss you even you are there by my side” – lana thought till she fell slept

The ray of light came into the window and the sweet aroma of coffee woke her up
    “what am I doing in the bed?, Chloe brought to me here yesterday?”
    She got up, she wore the shoes and went direct to the kitchen.

“Good Mornining sleeper, hehe, what do you feel today?” – chloe smiled – “here you have your coffee cup and the newspaper… check the cover” – chloe whispererd

Lana sat down in a chair, toke the newspaper and read: “The Angel of Vengeance comes back to Metropolis, by Chloe Sullivan”

“chloe!!!! Your first article in the cover”

Lana looked at chloe and held her very close.
    The seconds were like hours.
    Misslang didn’t only hold chloe with her arms but her heart and with all the love she felt inside her.
    The smell of her hair, the soft tact of her check against her own check…. It means everything for lana.

“plase, don’t hold me so strong… hehe” – said chloe joking
    “I’m very proud of you… but… when did andrea come back?”
    “she came back to metropolis two days ago, but we haven’t met yet. She called me when I was waking up and she is coming here, what do you think?”
    “Great….” – lana thought at the same time the jealousy fills lana’s heart.

Someone knocks at the door.

“Oh… she is here” – said chloe very excited – “ANDREA!!!!” – said the blonde girl while she was holding the angel of vengeance

Lana saw the scene.
    Andrea was there, with her dark hair, wearing that dark jeans and that white blouse. Yes, she is hot.
    “but.. oh my goddess… why is she here?.. why now??” – thought completely ungry and jealous.

“Hey lana.. hello” – said Andrea.
    “yes… Hello.. andrea” – answered lana while she walked to her bedroom.
    Closed the door, lied in the bed looking the white roof.
    And the tears fell from her eyes till die in the pillow.

Everytime she listened to andrea and chloe laughing, another tear fell from her eyes
    She couldn’t overcome that situation. She got up and left the apartment without saying a word.

Lana arrived to Smallville.
    She wanted to take a coffee in the taloon and a lot of memories sprout from her mind.
    She remembered when she made a coffee for chloe while she was looking at her.
    She remembered moments lived with her reporter, waiting for a sign which meant: “i love you too lana”.
    However all those signs never arrived. And she is still waiting after six years.
    And she sunk into that solitude, remembering how chloe held andrea.
    “She will never be mine…. Andrea is strong, hot… and who am i?, i am the opposite Andrea’s side”

After drinking the coffee, she drove till Metropolis, till her new home with chloe.
    And even Chloe wouldn’t feel the same for her, just being by her side was enough for lana.

After few hours she arrived at her apartment.
    “where did you go lana? I was worried about you”
    “I don’t feel quite well these days…. Sorry”

Chloe approached Lana and held her
    “please, don’t go away this way, I didn’t know where you were….”
    While Chloe was holding her, Lana closed her eyes and a smile was drawn to her face.
    “she was worried” lana though

“is andrea gone?” – wondered lana
    “yes, she had things to do.. you know.. super heroes”

Lana was happy after listening that, because she could spend time with chloe all the night.
    Seeing her wonderful smile and how she talks or moves.
    Lana still feels that powerful feeling called love after six years.

The two girls sat down to watch the tv in the sofa
    And lana was there, admiring her lover again, seeing that bright in chloe’s eyes when they were talking, seeing how gorgeous and hot is the angel who was sent to her

“she is here, but she is far” – thought.
    The desire of telling her the truth was stronger day by day. However she thought it was not a good idea after all.
    “and… if she doesn’t feel the same??, all our friendship would change… what can I do?

“Chloe… where do you go? – she said when she saw Chloe taking her bag.
    “andrea has just sent me a sms. She is free now and asked me if I wanna go at her apartment, do you mind if I go?”
    “no.. you have your live chloe” – said sighing – “will you come here later?”
    “…. You will see… I don’t know. I will be with her if it’s too late to come back”
    “ok.. see you tomorrow..” – lana said trying no to cry.

When Chloe’s gone, there was a deep silence
    Lana played a dvd she had in her room.
    the dvd was chloe and lana videos when they were at the high school
    while she watched it, tears of fear and love fell by her check.

“..hmm Lana.. what are you watching? – said a surprised chloe while came into the apartment
    “euh.. anything.. what do you do here?
    “I forgot my cell phone.. are you ok? – said the blonde girl when she saw lana was crying.
    “yeah, don’t worry”
    “well.. but if you happen something wrong.. tell me”
    “I know”
    “see you tomorrow lana….” – chloe said totally surprised about the situation.

Chloe kissed lana in her head before leaving the room
    Lana closed her eyes, falling a love tear from her eyes.

8:00 AM
    Lana couldn’t sleep.
    She looked the clock and got up.
    Before going to the kitchen, check chloe’s bedroom.
    “chloe’s not here. she has spent the night with andrea”

Lana lang had hesistates about chloe’s feelings.
    She thought that chloe has been always in love with clark, however in the another side she thought of the relationship she has with andrea, and the hesistates she had in her mind”
    “if chloe loved andrea, she would tell me everything”

“goodmorning….”
    “Hey, chloe… good morning” – she said very happy to see her again
    “euh.. not so good”
    “why?.. what’s wrong?
    “give me some coffee… and i explain you everything…” – she said a little bit sad

The daily planet reporter sat down in a chair while lana was making the coffee.
    “… what’s the matter?”
    “andrea… we were talking yesterday about the lastest news and while I was telling her about my job in the planet, she kissed me in the lips”

Lana’s heart broke in two.
    “ do you like andrea?” – she said
    “you will see Lana… I couldn’t gave the kiss back to andrea. Because i don’t feel the same feelings for her. However.. I don’t know… but andrea respect me a lot and we are just friends.. just as well…. Because andrea is one of my best friends”

Lana didn’t know what to think.
    She couldn’t believe what she was listening.
    She only could think one thing: how lucky andrea was.

After telling her all the situation. Chloe decided having a shower and going to the daily planet to finish the article.

Lana was writing in her agenda all the tasks she has to do this week.
    When chloe went out to her bedroom, lana was looking at her.
    “you are so beautiful…” – she thought
    She couldn’t stop to look at her fave reporter.
    Chloe was keeping the notebook, pda and cell phone in her bag while lana looked at her, looked at her perfect body, her blue and amazing eyes, her hair floating in the air her short skirt and her perfect and sexy legs.

“lana, i’m going to the redaction. I see you tonight”
    “ok… see you tonight then…”

21:00. and chloe was still in the daily planet
    Lana was nervous. She wanted to see her.

“It’s enough!!!! It’s time to be honest and say her the truth.
    If I don’t say her all the truth… I can loose her”

IN THE DAILY PLANET…..

“Well.. this is the last fax i sent today…” – said chloe leaned in the desk while she was reading the article.

“Hi..”

Lana appeared among the darkness

“lana.. what are you doing here?” – chloe said very surprised
    “I had to tell you something… I couldn’t wait you came back at home” – lana whispered while she was approaching to her, till be in front of chloe.

Lana took away to the paper that chloe had in her hands

“Lana what are you doing?”
    “stopping to lie to myself” – she whispered near of chloe’s ear while lana’s hand was slipping by chloe’s hips, leaning her over the desk at the same time lana’s lips rubs on to reporter’s neck.

Chloe couldn’t believe what was happening and a big smile was drawn to her face, whispering to lana:
    “tell me that I am not dreaming”
    Lana opened the eyes while she was kissing chloe’s neck.
    She stopped and looked at chloe:
    “no… this is totally real”
    “lana… I wished this so many times…., why you never told me what you felt?
    “shut up, sweetie” – lana said smiling her – “I am doing this now…”

After saying this, Lana slided her hand from chloe’s hip to her thigh at the same time that chloe was holding lana’s nape.
    They were closer and begun to kiss each other.
    First sweetly and later with all the passion kept in their hearts and soul for six years.

They looked at each other saying millions of “I love you” in the silence.
    Lana Lang toke off the blouse, slipping her fingers over chloe’s belly, drawing an invisible way where the kisses will pass later.
    Chloe couldn’t help to hold lana’s back with her soft fingers.
    She was completlly drunk of love and pleasure. She was lost into lana’s body. Her best friend and lover now.

After making love, they went to their apartment.
    Lana tried to open the door while chloe was kissing her.

When they came into their home, lana fellow chloe to the bed.
    “I never thought I’d do this with you in your bed, chloe. I’ve dreamt this a lot of times when I was in my bedroom”
    “you won’t have to come back to dream anymore”
    After telling her these words, lana lied in the bed and chloe lied over lana. Kissing her again and over again.
    Tasting every kiss, listening to every sigh and groan when chloe touched lana’s arms, breasts and legs.

Lana was over chloe now, looking at her.
    Discovering new details of her sweet face.

“I love you so.. Lana”
    Lana couln’t be happier now.
    And it was when chloe and lana make love, again.

After living that love experience together; that secret love hidden for six years, chloe held her little Lana in her arms, and lana leaned her head in chloe’s shoulder.

“you can’t imagine how many time i’ve dreamt to this, Chloe.
    I fell in love with you after few seconds to meet you, and the fact of seeing you day by day for six years and not having you…. All this has been pretty hard.”
    “I know lana, it’s been hard for me too. And it’s amazing you are mine now.”
    “now and forever, my reporter” – said lana kissing chloe again

And from this day started the most wonderful love story never writen before.
    Because they won’t come back to live or feel that love in the deep silence.

THE END
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎