No announcement yet.

Mary said "I'm sorry"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary said "I'm sorry"

Watch Home again, haven't seen the episdoe in a long time but now after watching season 2, watch the part with Mary and Sam.

Mary tells Sam she's sorry and Sam says for what? And Mary never told him why. Could that have been a foreshadow of the connection between Mary and the YED

Really? You think so?

Yeah, I'd say it was. Maybe sorry she didn't save him from YED?

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
      Really? You think so?
      I don't get it. Are you mocking me or something? I was just pointing something out in the episode, no need to be all rude about it.

Comment

I didn't mean to be rude, but I was mocking you, just a little. Only meant it was a playful joke, sorry if it insulted you.

And I think there are some other threads in which people discuss about Mary and Demon, most of them in Spoilers and Speculation.

Comment

I think it all fits together with what we found out in AHBL, Pt 1, when she recognized the demon when he was with baby!Sam, the night she died.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
            I think it all fits together with what we found out in AHBL, Pt 1, when she recognized the demon when he was with baby!Sam, the night she died.
            lol, not another Winchester offering up a deal at the crossroads.

That makes it, Dean, John, & Mary.

Sammich must feel left out.

I'm glad Mary gets to really tie into the demon story line. She causes this HUGE domino effect- if she hadn't died John wouldn't be a hunter, the YED would be alive and just roaming around happily, and Sam and Dean would be totally 'average'.

She makes this big impact, and we know absolutely nothing about her. 'cept she likes nightgowns.

Comment

Yeah, i like that Mary Winchester is involved and isn't just the dead mommy figure in the background that's essential yet no one knows about. I really wanna know more about her.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                I really wanna know more about her.
                me too.
                It reminds me of Star Wars (Kripke's inspiration for the show, at least partially). It's all Vader this and my Father that but almost no mention of Mama Skywalker until the prequels. I never liked that.

So yeah, I hope Mary gets more of spotlight (yeah, she's dead but when has that ever been a problem for this show? ) this season.

Comment

Re: Mary said "I'm sorry"

Originally posted by LanaandPete
                  Mary tells Sam she's sorry and Sam says for what? And Mary never told him why. Could that have been a foreshadow of the connection between Mary and the YED
                  Yeah, I think it was a foreshadowing to what we saw in AHBL1. Obviously she knew the YED in some capacity, so she's apologizing to Sam for what I think is having the YED bleed on Sam when he was a baby.

What I'm dying to know is WHY she knew that would happen. I really hope Kripke intends to tie up that plotline somehow.

Comment

I think I heard something about that storyline about Mary knowing the demon being answered in the second episode, I'm not positive though

Comment

Originally posted by Red k Clark '04
                      I think I heard something about that storyline about Mary knowing the demon being answered in the second episode, I'm not positive though
                      I think I remember reading something like that. I think they said there would be a big revel involving Mary in that episode. Coincidently, or not, this is also the episode that has the big twist involving Ruby...

Comment

Yeah, I've been wondering about this ever since AHBL. Mary seemed to know who the Demon was. The really interesting about this is that it seems to imply that Mary knew about demons/ghosts/other supernatural things before John, Dean, or Sam ever did. The question is how.

I'm really intrigued by this storyline. I don't know any spoilers, but maybe Mary had a deep dark secret or something...

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎