No announcement yet.

Uk Thoughts On Arrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psycosis
    So what is the problem with shining the light on another hero for a change, showing you the similarities and differences between Clark and another hero adds to the elements from the morals that Superman holds, and why there important to him.
    Exactly, I had to explain multiple times to people that the show isn't "Clarkville", it's "Smallville" and therefore focuses on the interactions of the citizens of Smallville and, by association, Metropolis.

Comment

wow guys look at the movement on this thread!!!!...is this the passion smallville engenders in us?..and to be given the thumbs up by the americans!!!!....lets hope as this thread predicts that the season now goes from strength to strength...we will have so musch to write about!!!...and do you also see on here we are less bothered about thr relationships more the story?....i find it interesting..as i think lexdance mentioned...how differently the series lands in the UK....more story interest!!!..cool guys keep it coming!!

Comment

I do care about the relationships - but when you know each character is playing off the other, it's never going to end well.

The story is always far more interesting even with the weaker ep's like last week still offer some good plot, it's never about the effects or anything else for me Smallville is pure escapism- and overall season six is shaping up nicely.

P.S. Thanks for the general agreement with my last post.
        Last edited by psycosis; 08-16-2007, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎