No announcement yet.

A very Supernatural Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very Supernatural Christmas?

Ok, so I found this interview with Kripke and there are not-to-specific spoilers about season 3 and then he drops this bombshell about the possible Christmas episode this year (I think he's talking about this year)!!

only Kripke, dude. Only Kripke.

OMGWTFBBQ????????

Comment

Hey maybe this will be an aboniable(sp) snowman episode. that would be awesome. Snowball fight like in the bloopers lol.

Comment

Sam: "DEAN! You can not put the carrot stick there, there's little kids in this neighborhood!!!!"

Comment

LOL now thats funny. at first im like huh carrot stick then im like oooooh thats what you mean. almost let that get past me lol.

Dean; Ok now all i have do is put this hat ontop of the snowmans head.

Sam: dont do that.

Dean: and why not?

Sam: You ever see the spirit of christmas? You put the hat on his head and he will come to life and kill you.

Dean: ya right. (puts hat on)

Sam: Why did you do that?

Dean: see nothing i told you.
          (snowman comes to life)

Sam: RUN!!!!!!

(snowman chases them but then the hat falls off by a gust of wind)

Dean: hold on one minute. (makes some changes to the snowman and puts the hat back on)

Sam: Why did you put the hat back on?

Dean: (moves out of the way and points) Snowbabe.

Comment

wow that would be one really funny ep lol. sounds just like dean lol.

Comment

christmas episode?! sweet !!!!

Comment

I was reading about this the other day...I really hope he does it. That would be so cool

Comment

yay! i hope they do it..it would be soo funny =P

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                    Sam: "DEAN! You can not put the carrot stick there, there's little kids in this neighborhood!!!!"

He would too!

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    Dean: (moves out of the way and points) Snowbabe.
                    this was all funny but this line right there *points* was priceless! And why am I having to hold back an uncontrollable urge to do a 'frigid/cold' chick joke right now?

I hope that Kripke does do this because I want to see how the Winchesters 'do' Christmas. This would also be an excellent episode to have a flashback to their childhoods. I picture Papa Winchester having left them all alone. Dean and Sam in a hotel room with a small scraggly used tree that Dean *ahem* acquired and has like 3 decorations on it. Sam would demand hot chocolate WITH marshmallows. Dean would cave and give it to him but then proceed to steal said marshmallows.
                    And there would be exactly 2 presents under the tree: one for Dean and one for Sam, each from the other.

Comment

I can picture that too. Just a tought that maybe this could also be a type of Christmas Carol episode where Dean plays scrooge. That could be his past, and then his presant could be well now, and then the future can show a glimpse of what happens after dean dies.

Comment

I think I have had enough Christmas Carole type themed episodes of shows.

Comment

Dean: (grabs Sam's glass of beernog and raises it) Cheers to that beeotch!

Comment

Why do I hear Dean talking about how lame tinsel and stuff is and how eggnog is only good if it's spiked with booze.

But he'd totally be for Mistletoe. (that or he'd say something like "we should get you some Sammy, might even help you." And Sam would say "you don't want any?" and Dean would say "some of us don't need any extra help to get the ladies." And Sam would make b****face #47. )

Comment

OMG i can't wait for this episode!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎