No announcement yet.

Do you want Chlois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chlo-el
    No offense to anyone. I find it funny that people are still fighting about this and really want both girls with a Douche like Clark.

Lois life is going to be really hard and heart breaking. Clark will never be able to be there for her.

I think Chloe needs to escape from the horrible hold Clark has on her and live her own life. And Lois I feel so bad for her. She's doomed to a life of loneliness, since she's destined to end up with Clark. Who will always lie to her or at least for a very very long time.

I think it's silly to fight over who gets this sacred destiny of Lois Lane like it's a great prize to win. It's not. Lois will spend her life going after a story but won't have any one to really be there for her and put her first. At the end of the day she can't go home to a loving husband who will be there for her. I hope Chloe can get that.
    Obviously, you don't read the comics. Superman/Clark is a GREAT husband to Lois and she is a great wife. They are soulmates. And to say that Clark will never be there for Lois and that she will come home alone is totally BUNK.

Comment

• No, (ED)Lois is way cool and should end up with Clark.

Originally posted by abbaspice1
      Obviously, you don't read the comics. Superman/Clark is a GREAT husband to Lois and she is a great wife. They are soulmates. And to say that Clark will never be there for Lois and that she will come home alone is totally BUNK.
      Exactly.

Comment

• Of course i want Chlois but I want Chloe too.
        It's obvious that she represents Lois Lane in Comics. The relationship between Chloe and Clark in Smallville and Lois and Clark in Comics are the same except there is no sex between Chloe and Clark in Smallville. Not yet... But it's the same. He is able to hear her voice when he wants it's very chloisy. Even in Injustice there's a callback.
        Now it's the producer's job to acomplish the job like they did for jimmy/henry.
        So it's really possible and with Doomsday it confirms that.

Comment

• No Lois is Lois and Chloe is Chloe. This is Smallville not Superman it is an entirely different show it going the lead to Clark becoming Superman but it not the same show.
          Last edited by kari916; 05-27-2009, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Please this again, Erica Durance portrays Lois Lane perfectly she is the iconic Lois lane of our time, there is no need to destroy Chloe character just so fans can see her with Clark, if they wanted a romance between them it could have been done earlier in the series before he moved on to Lana. Allison Mack portrays her beautifully it is a character she has developed for the last 8 yrs now going on nine. So the fans would rather see her character disappear for the sake of shipping.
            I'm a Lois/Clark fan i would never want my fav characters to be destroyed in that manner

Just be happy that you have such a great actress portraying Chloe Sullivan and enjoy it this could be the last season.

I for one am going to enjoy Lois and Clark and Chloe as the cousin and best friend as it should be on smallville.
            Last edited by vandab66; 05-27-2009, 07:58 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by jenny chlarker
              Of course i want Chlois but I want Chloe too.
              It's obvious that she represents Lois Lane in Comics.
              Which part? I see no similarity between SV Chloe and Lois in the comics. If anything Chloe in SV is more like Lana Lang in the comics.

Comment

• Originally posted by abbaspice1
                I do read comics a little bit. But the thing is Clark will always have to put the world before Lois. Think of Siren and how sad Lois was in that and not wanting to have that life. Yes, in the comics Clark was a good husband but he always and always had to put the world first.

(And I remember reading some confusing AU comics where he didn't it and the world would suffer for that)

And the things is she would have to come home alone for a long time. After being lied to for a very long time.

I liked them in the comics but in the movie Superman Returns they show it where Superman lies to Lois and even sleeps with her w/out telling her who he really is. So that's what I call a pretty low move and I don't think Lois deserves that kind of treatment.

Yes, they may be soulmates. But I feel sad for Lois having to live a life full of loneliness where she always has to be second.

Of course it may be happy and they'll have some happiness and good for them. But it's not going to be fun for Lois. Espeacilly the way they shown on SV showing people who are close to Clark suffer.

So my whole point was I wouldn't wish that life on Chloe she could find a much better life for her. I think she should escape from having her life suffer for being close w/ Clark.
                And Lois I feel bad for her being doomed to that life.
                Last edited by chlo-el; 05-27-2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Yesssss! I want chlois...! it would be the perfect end for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Selina
                    Which part? I see no similarity between SV Chloe and Lois in the comics. If anything Chloe in SV is more like Lana Lang in the comics.
                    I never get why this theory(Chloe=Lana) isn't more popular. If you look at key points for comic Lana, Chloe lines up to a few of them. With this being a story of Clark before Superman it makes more sense and if somebody wants to somehow align Chloe to the mythos the Chlana theory lines up better

Comment

• Well I'm a huge Chloe fan and if they hadn't introduced Lois in S4 then I think it would have been cool if Chloe turned out to be the real Lois Lane somewhere down the line, but it's too far gone for that now IMO.

Comment

• She won't be Lois Lane... but from S5 to S7 she seemed like the iconic one.

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by alwaysyouclark
                        Yesssss! I want chlois...! it would be the perfect end for me.
                        ita to be honest
                        Last edited by friendsita; 10-28-2009, 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by friendsita
                          She won't be Lois Lane... but from S5 to S7 she seemed like the iconic one
                          I don't see it. In the comics and other mediums Lois and Clark were reporters. In some takes they sort of rivals trying to get the story, other times you might see them partnering up to get the story. Thing is though Reporter Clark(which he wasn't from S5-7) and Hero Clark(ie Superman) are 2 seperate identities of Clark Kent.

On SV Chloe was (hero)Clark's sidekick, who seemed to put her job on hold to help Clark be a hero. In other mediums while you might see Clark team up with people on occasion but he never had a sidekick to the degree of Chloe in reguards to his heroics. There relationship had nothing to do with Chloe's (or Clark's) journalism other then the 2-3 times Chloe actual got a story being in on his heroics.

Beyond that Chloe was way to passive for what I expect out of Lois and her personal relationship with Clark was more what I would expect out of Pete(early years with Clark) or Jimmy Olsen(later years with Superman)
                          Last edited by Supsfan; 10-29-2009, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• No, Lois is Lois and Chloe is Chloe and that suits me just fine.

Comment

• Hi everybody! I really wanted chlois since the season 3, with everything that happened in season 5, the similarities between Chloe and THlois, the references with the movies, and the amazing vessel kiss... i was sure that the writters will make it true. But now i don't know if the writters are trying to ruin every hopes that we have about chlois. They made Chloe being different, so much different that she was at the begining. They even use the chlark's best moments and remake for clois, i'm so disappointed. Chlark did it first, and much more better. Maybe is a just way to surprise us at the end, who knows, but now i'm completly loosing my faith in the authors :S!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎