Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xaosthry
    Yeah, its always nice to see where the loyalties of the govt lie.
    What's that you say? More guns? No wonder the world breeds more and more idiots by the day that can barely spell their name without some kind of text derivative.

Comment

Dis iz da nw wve of lnguage. Evry1 tlks lykk dis.

Comment

...huh?!

Comment

^^ yeah that was my thoughts exactly

Oh, and good news. Arnold Schwarzenegger is changing his stand on gay marriage in Cali.
          Then ppl wonder why I want to move there and out of the bible belt.

Comment

I'm willing to bet he didn't have much of a choice really...I'm actually surprised he's governer, as I've always thought California to be very liberal.

Comment

I agree with you on that one. You can be sure the brains behind his operation is his wife.

Comment

A kennedy legacy? I'd bet on it as well. I mean the fact is, arnie has been exceptionally good for california...The turnaround on gay marriage could clinch the office for him again.

Comment

Oh, btw...love the avi. That show rocks.

Comment

Californication? Yeah I do too, and people keep drwing parallels between hank and me. hehe

Comment

I wouldn't consider that a bad thing. Intelligent and funny guys are hard to come by.

Comment

meh. I'm celibate because I can't find women in my zipcode who feel that way. hehe.

Comment

Well, didn't you all get talkative today? LOL!!!

Speaking of celibacy, I myself am celibate. Personal choice - I know I'm not ready for such responsibilty and I'd rather save myself for marriage. Besides, I refuse to succumb to pressure - my body, my decision, is it not?

Back on topic - I applaud those of you with the courage to come out. Three cheers! Just hate that the US government is so discriminatory - John Howard (damn moron!) isn't any better. Hello, but what era are you people living in? Nothing wrong with being a homosexual or bisexual!!! More power to you truly incredible individuals - continue to be an inspiration to us all.

Comment

My best friend is gay, and I have another friend who is bisexual. But having them as friends is the best choice I've ever made. Not to mention I can talk to my gay guy friend about my boy crushes lol. And it's also sad because my school is pretty much a redneck school, I hate it. He always gets made fun of for being himself, and noone in our school who is gay or bisexual really bothers to come out anymore.
                            Last edited by Vovkulak; 09-21-2007, 05:32 PM.

Comment

i pesonaly think homosexuality is not normal , unnatural and sick
                              i understand homosexuals are threated like the scum of the earth ...
                              last year here there wuz the first .. and probably last Romanian Gay parade ... Parde lasted about 30 mins before them Homosexuals ended up in the ambulance or running for theyr lives
                              Being gay is not somenthing you should be proud of .. if you are keep it to your self
                              probably manny people will hate me for this post

Comment

See, I might not personally "understand" it, but that doesn't mean it is wrong. There are going to be people that are "different" out there, you can't just cast them off as freaks of nature, they are humans and have the right to feel however they want to and, by god, if they want to be gay and proud they should be! For Christ's sake, half the boys at my high school turned out to be gay, including my best friend. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. He is kind and very loving and knows how to make me happy am I suppose to write someone like that out of my life? ...I think not!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎