Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangout for bisexual and homosexual peeps

Hi everyone, with there being UK, Christian, Canuck, Hindu etc. forums this is the next logical step, a place for people to hang out.

Whether you're Gay, Bi-Sexual, Lesbian, Bi-Curious or even straight but happy to talk with gay folk (and why wouldn't you?!) this is the place for you. Hopefully, this forum will then promote Gay awareness and if we help just one person come to terms with their sexuality then it'll be a job well done.

This isn't for talking about TV shows, that's done elsewhere though I'm sure the odd mention of what we're watching is likely to happen anyway.

Thanks to ilovetomwelling for agreeing I could start this thread.

So, to begin with... who exactly's openly gay here? Can't be just me surely, it's such a taboo it was ten years ago!
    Last edited by Welsh Dragon; 05-22-2006, 02:13 AM.

Everyone on the board whose talked with me at length knows I am!

Comment

Yay! We have enough to start a club!

Comment

Ooooo, can I be the one that bangs a gavel, I like power

Comment

Was it difficult for you guys to come out to your family?

Comment

Well I can't be bothered with this any more. I'm fed up of the PMs I'm getting. You can all take your forum and shove it.

I'll go somewhere where being open is respected.

(Doesn't apply to yours Sharkie)

Comment

Ignore them, don't go!!!! I just got back! I think it's pretty **** brave and I respect you for being able to talk about it. I am a straight female myself, but liberal in that sense. Not thier fault they are close minded.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Dragon
                Well I can't be bothered with this any more. I'm fed up of the PMs I'm getting. You can all take your forum and shove it.

I'll go somewhere where being open is respected.

(Doesn't apply to yours Sharkie)
                I'm sorry to hear you have had PM's over this.
                So much for our enlightened world

I think everyone should be allowed to be what they want, whatever their sexual preferences

What happened to respecting your fellow man and compassion?

Comment

I have at least 3 gay friends! I am straight but whatever that doesnt matter, Gay or not these men were pepole tooo! Shame on all of you for acting like a 5 year old . Gay isnt a desiese or anything at all so stop acting like it ! They are pepole too , they bleed red , and have blue blood. The breathe oxygen and need water and love to survive so shove it!

Comment

Hangout for bisexual and homosexual peeps

O.K. Basically it comes down to this... everyone else using this site has somewhere to discuss issues and meet new friends, but those of us who are bisexual or homosexual are deprived on that front. I thought that might be a good idea to give us a place to meet to discuss issues and share advice and coming out stories. See, I was a devout user of Mogenic prior to its collapse, and I'm wanting to rebuild the friendships I once had. I think that giving us all the opportunity to chat might allow us to make new friends and also strike of romance if that's what you want.

Allow me to introduce myself:

Crimson Abbey Rose Thompson, affectionately Crimmy. 20 y.o. second year uni. student majoring in English and Creative Writing. Lives in Sydney, Australia (between Glenhaven, my home town and Newtown, for anyone famaliar with the area). Proudly bisexual - came out at 14 after years of torment - I just knew I just bisexual and more attracted to females. Nowadays, proud first time aunt to gorgeous 4 month old Chloe Allison, and recovering after the death of a close friend. Music lover, creative writer, wannabe guitarist (still got a way to go before I can call myself any sort of talent). Work in the local coffee shop and love hanging out with friends.

Hope you'll all take full advantage of this thread, but please, no abuse, because I'd hate for this thread to be terminated. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything - we'll run off that philosophy thanks.

Best wishes to you all and feel free to put yourself out there - don't hold back. No shame in being you, and that's my message for you all. Get out there and live life to the max.

Comment

There was a Homosexual Boudoir thread awhile ago.

Comment

Hay that is very cool of you. Well, hello to you to. Deb,26 - I used to be all about the Chlark until realizing he dont deserve her. Chloe will live happily ever after with Wonder Woman. Hay, I like my little world of make beleive-- Its pretty there and they know me.
                        I live in Kansas. (no its nothing like in Smallville, they actually have trees, we dont)
                        Came out when I was 18 as a lesbian. Scared to death to only find the common responce to be "We knew we were just waiting for you to admit it."
                        Im currently a student as Wichita State University, and addicted to all things heroes. Not much on cannon, mythos or the actual origans of things, cuz in a world where a man can fly and shoot freakin lazers out his eyes---ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!
                        Wishing you all well, and I truely love this site...you guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. Xena rules!!! hehe

Comment

Although I am not homosexual or bisexual and have not had a physical experience with anyone of the same sex, I do consider myself "open" to such an experience and am a strong supporter of gay rights. I'm glad you made this thread, and hope you don't mind a hetero and/or curious guy dropping by once in a while.

Comment

Thank you to you both for dropping by and commenting - you should both feel very proud of yourselves for being so truthful about who you are.

Furthermore, I'm opening this thread to ALL members who are either bi or homosexually curious - I figure it may well help us to find some additional members.

Also, to anyone with a homosexual or bisexual family member or friend, please feel free to drop by and share stories. Stories of how you dealt with their coming out, how you support them, anything in this area. Once again, I must ask for nothing of offence.

Thanks all and I truly hope we can make the most of this thread.

Comment

Already a thread, was started by a former work colleague of mine but he left this site as he was getting abuse on the PMs:

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!
                              Last edited by TMLS; 08-08-2007, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎