Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.03 Bad Day At Black Rock

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty amused by this whole 'run and chase' over a lucky rabbit's foot.

I just picture them all chasing each other down streets, and going after it. lol

Comment

Thursday 10/18, 9:00 PM: Bad Day at Black Rock
      Sam and Dean learn that someone has stolen a cursed rabbit's foot from John's secret storage room in New York and call on Bobby (Jim Beaver) for assistance.

im glad bobby is going to be in more and more episodes.

Sam and Dean answer a call on their dad's old cell phone, alerting them someone has broken into John's secret storage room in New York. They discover a cursed rabbit's foot has been stolen and call Bobby for help. He advises them to beware of the foot because anyone who touches it will receive an extreme amount of good luck, but once the foot is lost that person will die. Unfortunately, Sam has already handled the foot, which causes an overjoyed Dean to buy lottery tickets, but a female thief (Lauren Cohan) steals it from Sam causing his luck to plummet and putting his life in danger. Source: The CW

Comment

aww poor sammy lol

and yay more john stories ! i wonder what else is in that secret storage room... *mysterious music plays in the background*

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          from John's secret storage room in New York
          *sighs* another secret that Papa Winchester kept from them? *rolls eyes* sheesh!

Sam and Dean answer a call on their dad's old cell phone
          the one we saw in ELAC? Where we heard the message from Ellen? Wow, Sam kept it all this time? Cool.

Comment

episode looks good and we see a new girl. we seen ruby so could this be bella cause we havent seen her yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
              "Brutally beaten"... hmm, I somehow sense that my definition of "brutally" and Kripke/TPTB's definition of the same word will differ. "Brutally beaten" to me would require hospitilization, like ICU stuff, but he'll probly just be punched a few times and kicked a bit - and be fine in the end, albeit with a bruised and scratched up face and body.
              Oooh... I dunno. If 'brutal' is anything it's been these last two episodes... the guy will run Sam over with his car. What with the Drano, and the stuff from "The Kids are Alright"

Comment

I think this episode will reveal more about the deal between Dean and the Demon. I think that as long as the year is not up, Sam is virtually immortal.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎