Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiments

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

really exciting update. Brilliant stuff. Hmm lex torturing chloe and lana. Could be very interesting

Comment

Awesome update.
      Please post more soon.

Comment

O.K. You go from making me want to kill Lana (harsh I know, but I'm a little to devout when it comes to being a Chloe fan) to making me want to cheer with joy at the fact she couldn't bring herself to go. Then of course there's the whole anger towards Lex thing - you like seeing us all go on the roller coaster ride with the characters, huh? Kudos to you - brillant work, and for someone who has only just started posting - WOW!

Comment

For my first time in this foirum, your story makes me wanna come here more often! PPMS!!

Comment

Thanks for the reviews =). Yes, I admit, I like playing roller coaster when it comes to the characters. But enjoy this chapter, (It's a little short) and there's more to come soon.

Chapter 10

Chloe awoke, her eyes slowly opening. She glanced around the room, still feeling sick to her stomach. She looked down at her hands. She was tied to a chair.

Gee, that's old fashioned.

She looked to her right, seeing a meteor rock glowing bright green.

That would explain the sickness.

"Glad to see your awake."

She looked ahead of her, wincing as a bright light shone in her face. Lex appeared, wearing a smug smile on his face.

Chloe felt her stomach turn with anger. Or sickness. She couldn't really tell the difference right now. She struggled to release her hands, though it was impossible. Her thoughts immediately drew to Lana.

"She's alright." Lex said, as if reading her mind. "She's in the good care of my bodyguards."

"Somehow, seeing as though I'm being held hostage, I find that hard to believe." Chloe struggled against the ropes, her stomach churning with every movement.

Lex glanced at the rock, then back to her. "Oh, I'm sorry, is that rock making you feel sick?"

Chloe didn't answer. She looked up at him, sweat forming on her brow.

Lex picked up the meteor rock and threw it up, catching it in his hand. "I don't want you to feel too uncomfortable. But this was the only way to stop you from using your powers."

"Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason. You must be pretty scared of me Lex, in order to go to extreme measures like this?"

Lex stared her down a second before smiling. "I made you what you are. Why would I be afraid of you?"

"Because you know what I'm capable of." Chloe replied, a small grin forming on her face, despite the situation she was in.

Lex nodded a little and turned away from her, forming a tight grip around the rock. He placed it down and turned back to Chloe. Lifting his hand, he sent a lightning flash punch towards her.

Before Chloe could react - not that she could anyway- she felt Lex's fist hit her hard. The chair wobbled un-eveningly beneath her, giving her the feeling it was going to fall over.

"And you don't know what I'm capable of!"

He cleared his throat and smoothed down his suit. "And right now, you're not really in the position to be talking like that."

Chloe could feel the blood drip down from her lip, feeling warm against her skin. She stared up at him, her eyes cold and filled with anger.

Lex looked over his shoulder a little bit at his bodyguard. "Go check on Miss Lang. I'll be right in."

When the man left, Lex put both of his hands on the chairs of the arm. He leaned down so that he was face to face with her.

"Don't worry. She's in good hands."

Chloe jerked at the ropes, making Lex jump back a little. He let out a little laugh and turned, opening the door to the room.

"Everything will be explained soon. And for your sake, I hope your good friend Clark shows up soon."

"What do you want with Clark?" Chloe asked.

Lex grabbed the meteor rock and walked back towards her, placing it on her lap. Chloe's body weakened and she let out a cry of pain and anger.

Lex walked back to the door. Without turning around he said, "Wouldn't you like to know."

He shut off the lights to the room and shut the door, leaving Chloe in complete darkness.

Comment

Great update. Can't wait for more.

Comment

please!! write more hehehe

Comment

Don't mind me if you find that Lex accidently falls off the face of the planet - LOL! Bring on more Chlana!!!

Comment

Chapter 11

Lana was jolted awake by the sound of an opening door. Groggily she looked around the room, which was lighted. A security guard stood near the door, hands at his sides. It was a normal room, whatever normal meant.

She slowly sat up, placing her back against the wall. It felt cold against her. She took a deep breathe and let out a sigh, putting her head in her hands.

Lex appeared, a smug smile on his face. He walked over to Lana and kneeled down.

"Feel okay?"

Lana lifted her head and spit at him.

Lex pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped away the spittle.

"I'll take that as a no."

He looked over at his bodyguard and nodded. "Get out."

The man obeyed without hesitation. He left, closing the door behind him.

Lana felt on the verge of tears. "What do you want?" She asked, her voice trembling.

Lex sighed and held out a hand, standing up.

"I'd prefer to sit." Lana said coldly.

Lex shrugged. "Suit yourself." He put his hands in his pocket and wandered around the room, his eyes still on her.

"What do you want with me?" Lana repeated.

Lex stopped pacing and looked at her, smiling still.

"I want you back."

Lana's eyes widened. "What?" She laughed a little, nervously. "You're unbelievable."

Lex kneeled down in front of her. "If Chloe's out of the picture, you will be able to get back with me."

"I would never date you again, not if you were the last man ever. You're pathetic."

Lex grabbed her by the arm and picked her up hastily, throwing her against the wall.

"I will have you back, I don't care what I have to do!" He yelled.

Shocked, Lana fell to the floor.

Lex threw open the door to the room and stomped out, slamming the door behind him angrily. A few seconds later, Lana heard the door being locked.

Chloe sat in the darkness, the only light was the illumination of the rock. She breathed deeply through her mouth, her insides churning with pain.

Slowly, she rocked the chair back as best she could, making it tip over a little.

Bracing herself, she threw herself back. Falling to the ground with a crack, the chair broke. The rock was thrown to the side. Chloe regained herself, getting on all fours. She took in a deep breathe, feeling a little better. She pushed herself up, dizziness coursing through her body. She leaned against the door and shook her head.

"Oh, Lex, you are so dead."

She pushed herself off the door and pushed the door open, revealing Lex's basement. She slowly made her way through the basement.

"When I catch you, that is."

Sorry it's a little short, but I'll probably update more tonight, when I get time ^_^.

Comment

Great update.
                      More please.

Comment

Hey, I can't update for about another day, I've been swamped at school. But I'll try to get something on here tomorrow ^_^

Comment

Please do - I'm hooked to this one!

Comment

I hope you like this next chapter, and I will update sooner, now that I have my computer back =).

Chloe walked along the hallway as hastily as she could. While being stealthy, that is. She stopped at every corner and checked to make sure none of Lex’s bodyguards were coming. She had the strength and power to put them down. But like Ben Parker said Off Spiderman, “With great power comes great responsibility.”

“Screw responsibility,” Chloe muttered.

She pushed herself away from the edge of the wall and slid along, her super hearing picking up on nearby footsteps.

“This really does come in handy,” She said. She retreated into an unlocked room, thankful that it was empty. She leaned against the door, waiting for the footsteps to fade away.

She stepped away from the door as the handle jiggled. She tried her X- Ray vision, but it didn’t work yet.

“Damn.”

She ran to the back wall, as the door opened. She lunged forward, jumping onto the person.

With great strength, the person threw her off. She flew into a nearby wall. It cracked a little with the force.

The person was about to attack again when he saw her face.

“Chloe?”

Chloe, in much pain, looked up. “Clark?”

“Oh my God, Chloe, I’m so sorry.” He helped her up.

Chloe shrugged him off. “I’m fine. What are you doing here?”

“Rescuing you and Lana.”

Chloe was about to respond when Lois burst into the room, a pipe in her hands.

“Lois.” Chloe said dully.

Lois glanced at her then dropped the pipe and embraced Chloe, a little too tightly. Chloe coughed and pushed away a little.

“Okay, as much as I love this reuniting thing, we really have to find Lana.”

Clark started to walk out of the room. “I’ll get her.”

Chloe grabbed his arm, flinching from the pain still throbbing in her back. It wouldn’t surprise her if she had broken a few ribs.

“No!”

Clark threw his head back in surprise. “What?”

“That’s what Lex expects you to do. He wants you to come save us and get trapped. Clark, I’m going to go get her. You be my backup. Just in case.”

Clark started to protest, but Chloe was already out of the room. He ran after her, Lois trailing behind quickly.

“Chloe, he could kill you.”

“And he could kill you, too, Clark, but I’m not leaving Lana in the hands of that sicko.”

She walked off, leaving Clark and Lois open mouthed.

“What the hell do we do now?” Lois asked.

Lana heard the faint clicking of the door and stood up, waiting for anything he could throw at her. She pressed her back against the wall as the door opened.

“Lana!”

Chloe appeared.

A wave of relief washed over Lana and she ran to Chloe, embracing her.

“Are you alright?” Chloe asked, muffled by Lana’s sweater.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Lana sighed, pulling away from Chloe.

Chloe looked behind her.

“We have to get out of here. Fast.”

They turned to leave, when a familiar figure appeared in the door.

“Going somewhere?”

Chloe stepped in front of Lana. “Get out of my way, Lex.”

Lex stepped into the room. He didn’t have a meteor rock on him. That was foolish on his part.

“I’m not done with you.” He said. He looked at Lana, his eyes going dark. “And I’m not nearly done with you.”

Lana flinched back a little. Chloe stepped forward, anger showing on her features.

She sped towards him, and in a flash was in front of him. She grabbed his collar and pushed him up against the nearest wall.

Lex merely laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

Lex pulled a knife out from his jacket, his eyes still focused on Chloe’s.

“This.”

The knife slid into Chloe’s stomach. Chloe’s mouth fell open in surprise and shock. She released Lex, putting a hand to her stomach. Blood soaked through her shirt. When she pulled her hand away it was covered in dark red blood.

She fell down, landing beside Lana’s feet. Lana fell to her knees.

“Oh god, Chloe!”

Lex pulled out a clothe from his jacket. He walked over to Lana, whose eyes were filled with tears. Swiftly, he put his arm around her head, putting the clothe over her mouth. She struggled against it for a few seconds before falling limp beside Chloe.

Chloe moaned in pain, her eyes closed.

Lex smiled.
                            Last edited by Vovkulak; 09-20-2007, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Awesome.
                              Now I really hate Lex.
                              Can't wait for more.

Comment

WOW!!! Tearing up - you put so much emotion into your fics., and I feel that this brings your fics. to life. As I've said before, the emotional rollercoaster brings me to a new point at the end of each chapter, and now I'm wanting to kill Lex (if samanta does not beat me to it). And bingo - a HUGE rush of sympathy for Lana. Well, let me leave it at this... I'd be so honoured if you'd be willing to help me with some of my Chlana fics., so I require this assisstance. You are the best Chlana writer I've come across.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎