Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiments

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice story and the last part with the red K looks like it will really spice up the story. Look forward to more

Comment

Awesome update. Can't wait to see what will Chloe do under RedK. Please post more soon.

Comment

Hey guys, I won't be able to update until Monday or Tuesday. I have to go to the hospital and get all my Wisdom teeth out, so I don't know if I'll be up to updating this weekend. But I'll try, so watch out for it. ^^

Comment

Good luck then. Doesn't sound as fun to me.
          Can't wait for update.

Comment

Chapter 6

Chloe came out of the washroom a while later, the ring on her finger. She calmly placed her hand in her jeans pocket and smiled at the crowd gathered at the counter in the kitchen.

"I have a following now?" She asked, a small hint of enthusiasm in her voice.

Lois held up the bag of Oreo's she had finished. "We were all just debating whether or not to go get more Oreo's."

Chloe nodded her head and sat down beside Lana. She smiled. "How about we all go out?"

"Out where? It's Smallville, hick town USA, no offense, Clark." Lois commented, giving Clark a glance.

Chloe shrugged her shoulders. "Let's go to Metropolis, then. It'll be great. We'll go to a bar, unwind, maybe dance a little."

Lois and Lana looked at each other.

"Bar? We're hardly old enough, Chloe. We're twenty." Lana said.

"Well, I'm 24," Lois replied. "I'm more than happy to go to a bar." (A/N: I Do not actually know how old Lois Lane is. I am just guessing. If anyone knows, I would be more than happy to know.)

Chloe stood up, a smirk still on her face. "The bar's in Metropolis never check for ID's." She grabbed Lana's arm and pulled her up. "It's time we all start relaxing a little."

"Are you feeling okay, Chloe? Perhaps that glass Lex threw at you hit you in the head instead of the arm, eh?" Lois commented, coming to stand beside her cousin.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "I feel fine. And forget about Lex Luthor, the guys waste. Come on, I'll buy the first round."

"Well, I can't, Chloe. I'm not very comfortable going to bars. Ever since.." Lana threw a look in Clark's direction, who got the hint immediately.

"Kal-El."

Lana nodded and turned her gaze back to Chloe. "How about we just order some pizza and rent some movies. It'll be fun."

Chloe let out what seemed to be a half laugh. "Pizza? Movies?" She shook her head. "I want to go where the real action is, and if your too afraid to go, then fine. I'll go alone. I'm sure I'll find someone else who will be interested in accompanying me."

Lana seemed taken aback for a second, but then regained herself. "Well if that's the way you feel, then do it." She said, rather coldly.

Lois looked between the two of them and stepped between them. "Okay, how about we take a five minute break and then discuss our plans for the night."

Chloe grabbed her jean jacket from the chair she had recently occupied and grinned. "You guys makes plans, I'm going to the bar."

"Chloe," Lana said, stopping her. "Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

Chloe nodded. "I'll feel even better once I get away from you." She smiled and pushed past Lana.

"Hey, that was uncalled for!" Clark said sternly, stepping in front of Chloe. "I don't know what's happened to you, but you need to relax and maybe get some sleep. I don't like the way your acting, Chloe."

"Yeah, Clark, well I don't like the way you're smothering me. Ever since I got these powers, which by the way, aren't as bad as I thought, you've been acting like a bodyguard. I'm sick of it."

"We're just trying to protect you, Chloe," Lois interrupted.

"Protect me from what?! It's you guys who need the protecting. You have no idea what I'm capable of now."

She started to walk, but Clark grabbed her arm, pulling her back harshly. She flew into the counter, landing on her butt.

"Clark!" Lois yelled, hitting Clark.

"You're not bullet- proof, Chloe." Clark said, ignoring Lois. "Unlike me, you can still be hurt. So your the one that needs protecting. And I plan to protect you. So your not going anywhere tonight."

Chloe got up, wiping herself off. "You're not my father, Clark, although we do share the same blood now."

"Chloe, stop this!" Lois said.

."No!" Chloe pushed Clark a little, walking towards Lois. "I can do whatever I want. You may be my cousin, but your not my boss." She turned to Lana. "And you," she started. "Don't even get me started. I have one person who's a bodyguard, one who acts like a boss, and of course there's you, who acts like a whiny little stray"

"Chloe!" Clark and Lois both yelled, but Chloe continued,despite their pleas.

"You wanted to hide this relationship from everybody, which I don't see why we should. You whined about that. You still whine about Clark and how you'll never get over him. Yeah, I know that, because I have super hearing now, Lana. And you still whine about your parents, who, news flash, Lana, aren't ever coming back!".

Lana wrapped her arms around her chest, looking away from Chloe.

"Let's face it. You were nothing but a rebound for me. After Jimmy dumped me, I ran straight to you."

Lana turned and started to walk away, but Chloe ran forwards, grabbing her arm and pulling her around to face her.

"I wasn't done."

Lana could feel the tears start to burn her eyes. She angrily wiped them away and pushed Chloe back gently away from her.

"You are now."

Chloe smiled, obviously getting satisfaction out of hurting the ones she loved. "You know what? You're all losers. I'm going to go hang out with some real people." She threw on her jacket and sped out of the room before even Clark knew she was gone.

"What the hell was that about?" Lois asked, shocked at her cousin's outbursts.

"I don't know. Lana, are you okay?" He turned around, but Lana was gone. "Lana?"

"Dammit, two missing people and one huge city to search. Way to go, Clark."

Clark looked at Lois disbelievingly. "Me? I didn't do anything!"

"Exactly! You had the ability to stop her, and yet you let her go, hence, it's your fault."

Clark started to argue, but stopped, knowing it was no use. Lois had to take her anger out on someone.

"We have to go look for her. If anything happens to her, Clark, I swear to god, I'll make you a women!"

She stomped out of the room, while Clark took in that threat. After a second, his mouth opened in horror.

"Oh, God."

Chloe made her way into the noisy bar. She had no problem getting past the guard, he didn't check her ID. She sat down at the counter, the bartender coming over and smiling at her.

"What can I get you?"

"Anything strong."

He walked away to get her drink. Chloe turned a little on her seat, looking out into the crowd of people. It was your stereotypical bar, pool tables, drunks in the corners. But anywhere where there were drinks was fine with Chloe.

She turned her attention back to the bartender as he placed her drink down on the counter. Chloe grabbed it and gulped down a couple of sips, welcoming the burn of the liquor in her throat.

She didn't notice as a man sat down next to her. She set down her glass and stared at it, thinking to herself.

"I know this is the oldest line in the book, but what's a girl like you doing in a bar like this?"

Chloe turned her head and saw a man sitting next to her. She smiled briefly.

"I'm Mac." Them man held his hand out.

Chloe shook it then turned back to her drink.

"Wow, that didn't go the way I thought it would," Mac commented, dropping his hand back to his side.

"And how did you think it would go?" Chloe asked, turning her attention back to him.

Mac shrugged and pursed his lips. "Well, I was hoping you'd tell me your name, I'd buy you a drink as a friendly gesture, then we'd talk a little and get to know each other more."

Chloe held out her hand and smiled. "Chloe Sullivan."

Mac took her hand gently. "Nice to meet you, Chloe."

They both stayed silent for a couple of minutes before Chloe spoke up.

"Boredom."

"Excuse me?" Mac asked.

"The answer to your question earlier. I'm here because I'm bored. I needed to get away from my town for a while."

Mac nodded. "I know the feeling." He shifted around in his seat to face her better. "I know a party that's going on downtown."

"And you think I'm just going to get up and go with you?"

Mac shrugged again. "You don't have to go with me. But you can go if you want. It's an awesome party, there's everything there. No one there knows what the word boredom means."

Chloe looked him over once, a sly smile forming across her lips.

"So what do you say, Chloe?" He held out his hand.

"I say..let's party." Chloe grabbed his hand and they walked out of the bar together, into the streets of Metropolis.

Lois slammed the phone down angrily, cursing to herself.

"No luck?" Lana asked, walking into the apartment.

Lois jumped a little. "Lana, you're back."

Lana nodded.

"Listen, about what Chloe said.."

Lana held up her hand, cutting her off. "You don't have to defend her, Lois. Something is obviously wrong with her, so we need to find her."

Clark came speeding into the room, his sudden stop making stray papers fly around the small apartment.

"I looked all around Smallville. Nothing." He said.

Lois went to Clark and hugged him. "Clark, what're we gonna do? We need to find her before she does something."

"We don't even know where to look," Lana said.

"I think I can help with that."

They all looked towards the open apartment door. Lois stepped away from Clark, her mouth gaping open.

"Oliver?"

I admit, I like the Green Arrow, hence why I brought him into the story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make Chloe as mean as I could, seeing as it's her first time on Red K. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. =).
            Last edited by Vovkulak; 08-09-2007, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Great update.
              I'm feeling bad for Lana.
              Happy that you brought Oliver.
              Can't wait for more.

Comment

red chloe is a bad bad girl but I like it. Looking forward to seeing Oliver's involvement

Comment

Chapter 7

Oliver stepped more into the apartment, smiling at all of their surprised faces. Clark's was the only one who seemed to keep a straight face.

"Hey there, Boy Scout," Oliver said, extending his hand.

Clark grinned and took his hand, shaking it. "Yeah, I kinda got rid of that nickname a long time ago."

"Hey, I hate to break up the happy moment, but what the hell are you doing here?" Lois said, stepping between Clark and Oliver.

Oliver slipped his hands into his pockets. "Clark called me a couple of weeks ago, told me about Chloe."

Lois turned her head and gave Clark a look which gave Clark the impression he would regret telling Oliver.

"Anyway," Oliver continued, walking over to a counter and picking up a statue, checking it over. "Chloe is one of my best friends. She was supportive of me when she knew my secret, and she even helped bring down Luthorcorp. When Clark told me she wasn't really dealing all that great, I thought I'd pop in and see her. But from what the environment in the room seems to be, I'm guessing somethings wrong."

Lois sighed. "She got her hands on Red Kryptonite."

"That's not good," Oliver said, setting the statue down that he was holding.

"And now we can't find her," Clark said.

Oliver nodded and pursed his lips a little in thought. "Do you happen to have a computer around?"

Lois looked at him. "Yeah, why?"

"We're going to find Chloe."

Chloe walked into the club, the music pounding against her chest. She smiled as Mac's hand slipped into hers and he led the way through the crowd to a nearby bar.

"What's your poison?" Mac asked, sitting on a barstool.

Chloe sat next to him, smiling. "Coke and Rum."

Mac ordered their drinks and looked around. "Do you dance?"

"Is that an invitation?" She asked.

"Maybe." Mac answered.

Chloe got off her chair and grabbed his hand, this time leading them through the crowd into the middle of the dance floor. Seductively, she danced with him, every now and then rubbing against him. Mac laughed and turned her around to face him, looking into her eyes.

"You know, you're pretty fun."

Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck as a slow song came on. "So I've heard."

"Someone like you has got to have someone special."

Chloe smiled. "I did."

As they danced along to the slow song, Chloe every now and then wiped Mac's brown hair from his face, a smile plastered to her face. She grinned and looked up at the second floor, which was nearly deserted.

"Wanna go somewhere with a little more privacy?" She asked Mac.

"Is that an invitation?" He asked sarcastically.

"Maybe." She answered.

Oliver tapped rapidly on the keyboard, his fingers a blur as he typed.

"What are you even doing?" Lois asked, standing in the corner of her cousin's room, biting her nails nervously.

Oliver looked from the screen to her and smiled quickly. "I'm tracking her by her cellphone."

"You can do that?" Lana asked, standing beside Lois.

Oliver nodded. "There's a chip in every cell phone that's connected to a satellite. If they need to, the government could track you."

"Wow, that's not creepy at all," Lois said sarcastically.

"I'm almost in." Oliver said, his eyebrows narrowed in thought.

Clark tensely waited, thoughts rapidly moving around in his mind.

"I found her!" Oliver finally said after five minutes of silence.

Lois, Lana and Clark all ran to the computer at the same time.

"She's in an old warehouse down on first street in Metropolis." Clark read from the screen. He turned to the others. "Let's get going." He reached in his jacket for his car keys and threw them to Lois.

"You think she's okay?" Lana asked Oliver.

Oliver glanced at Lois and Clark, their expressions thinking the same thing.

"I don't know."

When they had managed to find the warehouse, they were surprised to find it packed with teenagers, music vibrating off of the walls.

"Holy Crap." Lois said.

Everyone nodded.

"We should split up." Clark suggested.

"No," Oliver answered at once. "I know these types of parties. Stay together."

He glanced around, not having any luck in locating Chloe. "Damn," He muttered.

Upstairs, Chloe and Mac had managed to find a room. Lips attached, they burst into the room, which was a storage room. They pushed apart for a split second, their hormones getting the best of them as they pulled each other back to the other.

Mac didn't bother shutting the door. He pushed them back further into the room, reaching into his pocket.

A feeling of sickness rushed over Chloe like a wave. She pushed back from him, her insides churning.

Mac stood in front of her, smiling a little. In his hand, a meteor rock glowed bright green.

"What..how.." Chloe tried to get out, falling to the ground.

Mac walked towards her a grim smile on his face. "Look's like Luthor was right about you, Chloe."

"L..Lex?"

Mac nodded. "See, he sent me to go looking for you. Said you got too involved in his business, that you needed to be 'shut down'. He told me you had some kinda allergy to the meteor rocks, but I didn't believe him..until now."

Chloe wrapped her hands around her stomach, attempting to breathe. "Please, don't do this.."

Mac leaned down and whispered into her ear, "It's me or you. If I don't do what he says, I pay for it."

He looked down at her finger, noticing the ring. "I think I'll be taking that," he said, slipping the ring off her finger. "This could be worth a pretty fortune." He placed the meteor rock by Chloe's side and stood up.

"Actually, it's worth about five dollars."

Alarmed, Mac turned around hastily, noticing Oliver standing in the doorway.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Someone who's going to kick your butt if you don't get away from her."

Clark, Lois and Lana all came into view, Clark feeling a little sick from the meteor.

Chloe, who had just come back to reality, tried her best to look around the room.

"What's going on?" She managed to get out.

"Shut up!" Mac yelled, a little more panicked. He picked Chloe up by the collar of her jacket, pulling the meteor along with him in his other hand.

"Let her go!" Oliver yelled, placing a foot past the doorway.

Mac wrapped his arm around Chloe's neck, pressing tightly against her windpipe.

"Get out of the way or I'll snap her neck like a twig."

Weak from the meteor, Chloe gasped what little air she could, then lifted up her foot weakly and brought it down onto his foot. With a yell, Mac released her and Chloe fell again. Oliver ran into the room quickly, grabbing her around the waist. He was stopped when Mac grabbed his shoulders and threw him against a nearby wall.

He advanced on Chloe, but Lois and Lana were there in a second. They both tackled Mac to the ground. Lana grabbed the meteor rock.

"Clark get out of the way!"

Clark moved aside as Lana threw the meteor rock, sending it flying out of the room, down to the first floor.

Feeling better, Clark ran into the room and grabbed Mac around the throat, pushing him up against a wall.

"You send a message to Lex for me." He said, his voice angry. "If he wants Chloe, he has to go through me first."

Without a seconds thought, Clark threw him effortlessly into nearby shelves filled with boxes. He fell unconscious against them.

He turned around and ran to Chloe who was still getting her strength back.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked, helping her up.

"What the hell's been going on? Every thing's so blurry." Chloe said.

"We'll explain everything when we get back to the apartment," Lois said, wrapping her arms around Chloe's shoulders to support her as they walked out of the warehouse.

"Where's Lana?" Chloe asked

Lana appeared beside her. "Right here," She said. Even though she was mad at Chloe, her voice was gentle and kind.

"Oliver?" Chloe asked, noticing him for the first time.

"We have a lot to explain, Chloe," Oliver said, bringing her into a hug. "But first, you need to get some rest."

Personally, I wasn't impressed with this chapter, I envisioned it to be a little better. but it gets way better, it's just beginning. I hope you liked this chapter.

Comment

Great update.
                    Can't wait for more.

Comment

more good stuff

I am looking forward to a Chloe/Lana conversation about what she said when she was on redK

Comment

Hey guys, I'm going away for the week, but I promise when I get back, I will update with two chapters Have a good week ^^

Comment

okay I wil be holding you to that promise though

Have a good week

Comment

Impressive - I never have any sympathy for Lana (not even when she got obliterated by the school bus - nasty, huh?!)... weel, you managed to evoke sympathy. I felt so sorry for her - harsh much Chloe?! Hope that things smooth out - at least you've got Lana still talking to Chloe - funny, cos she wouldn't have had it been Clark. At least you bring out forgiveness - damn it, I guess I'm into this Chlana!!! LOL - thanks for that - refreshing break really.

Comment

Hey Lizzy! I tried to send you a message, but your K-Site mailbox is full.

Comment

As I promised, here's two chapters. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for the reviews, I appreciate them. I've kept editing these chapters, and I'm finally satisfied with them. Enjoy

Chapter 8

After the gang explained what had happened to her, Lana absent, Chloe made her way over to the Kent farm. Lana was staying in the spare bedroom there while she saved up enough money to go to another college.

She knocked silently on the door twice. Anxiously she waited, putting her hands in her sweater pocket.

As she lifted her hand up to knock once more, the door opened. Mrs. Kent stood in the doorway, a bright smile on her face as always.

"Chloe!" She greeted, stepping aside.

Nodding a greeting at Mrs. Kent, Chloe stepped through, feeling a cold shiver go up her spine. She absentmindedly shivered and smiled.

"Is Lana here?" She asked, rubbing her hands together nervously. Her stomach had felt like a volcanoe on the way over to the Kent Farm. She felt like she was going to blow any minute.

"Of course, go right on up."

Chloe nodded again, this time a thank you, and walked up the stairs. Mrs. Kent was the first one to know about her and Lana, she had been like a mother to both of them. She had been so supportive and non judgmental. Chloe really appreciated it. It felt good to have a mother figure in her life. She was sure Lana felt the same way.

When she got to the top of the stairs, she saw that Lana's bedroom door was open and continued on. She got to the entrance and leaned on the doorway, crossing her arms. Lana was standing in front of her bed, a suitcase on top of it. Lana was rushing around the room, sweaters and jewelry in her arms.

"Going somewhere?"

Lana jumped, clearly startled by Chloe's sudden appearance.

"Uh, Yeah." She put the sweaters down and turned to face Chloe. "The school I applied to in New York accepted me a couple of months ago."

Chloe stepped into the room. "Lana, when were you going to tell me about this?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal. I didn't even know if I really wanted to go at first."

Chloe nodded. "So you were just going to skip town without telling me, and hope that whatever I said to you while I was on Red K would go away. Right?"

Lana shook her head. "This isn't about the red kryptonite."

"Oh, isn't it, Lana? Listen, whatever it was I said to you, I'm sorry. You know I wasn't myself."

Lana looked down at the ground. "Those feelings came from somewhere though." She turned back around and began to pack again. "It was the exact same with Clark. What you said..it..it really hurt, Chloe. Those things about my parents, about Clark. I don't even know how long you've been thinking those things."

"I don't know what to say, Lana."

Lana looked at her coldly. "How long have you been thinking these things?"

"I don't know, honestly." Chloe answered.

Lana rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She angrily threw a shoe in the suitcase.

"Lana, I'm sorry. How many times do I have to-"

"You don't have to keep saying it!" Lana snapped, throwing down the pair of jeans she was holding. "The point is that you knew what red kryptonite would do to you and still you put on the ring."

Chloe shook her head again. "I'm a journalist, Lana, it's what I do. I can't help it that I'm a little bit curious."

"Have you never heard the expression curiosity killed the cat?"

Chloe now looked at the ground, her arms still crossed. "Are you worried I'll get hurt?"

Lana sighed and turned around, looking Chloe straight in the face. "No, I'm worried you'll hurt someone else."

Chloe's heart fell, and she stepped back a little.

"So you're moving to get away from me?" Her voice broke a little.

Lana bit her lip, drawing a little bit of blood. "No. I'm leaving because It's what I want."

She closed up her suitcase and took it off the bed, holding it. "My flight leaves in two hours."

Chloe stepped back and Lana walked by, without saying another word. She continued until she reached her car. Starting it up, she looked up and through the windshield saw Chloe emerge from the house, her hands in her pockets, tears running down her face.

"Goodbye.." She whispered, turning on the ignition and backing the car out, as she continued down the road towards the airport.

Chapter 9

"Clark, you're friggen cheating!" Lois yelled, throwing her cards down.

Clark held his hands up. "I don't know what you're talking about, Lois, I'm not cheating."

"You're using your X-Ray vision to see my cards, I know you are!"

Clark set his cards down again. "Lois, if it's one thing I don't do, it's take advantage of my powers. Now can we please finish our game?"

Lois threw him a suspicious look before nodding and sitting down. She picked up her cards and smiled.

"Do you have a five?"

"Go fish."

Clark looked over his cards and raised his an eyebrow. "Do you have any...sevens?"

Lois jumped up and threw her cards at him. "See! You're cheating!"

Clark started to object again when a blast of wind ran through the apartment and Chloe stood in front of them, her face flushed.

"Chloe?" Clark and Lois asked at the same time.

Chloe ignored them and went to her room, opening the drawers of her dresser and throwing clothing out.

"Chloe, what are you doing?" Lois asked, avoiding the masses of clothing.

Chloe stopped, turning to her night table. "I need to find it."

She ran to the night table and started opening it, pulling out the drawer accidentally and throwing it across the room.

Lois stepped aside to avoid it. The drawer hit the wall, making a dent.

"Okay, before you kill somebody, you need to tell me what's going on. What are you looking for?"

Chloe stopped, still glancing around the room. "My money..I need my money..the plane leaves soon."

Clark and Lois looked at each other, then at Chloe.

"Chloe, what plane?" Clark asked, slightly confused.

Chloe sat down on the bed, placing her head in her hands. "The plane to New York. I need to catch it before Lana gets on it.."

"Wait, Lana's going to New York?" Clark piped up.

Chloe stood up. "This heat vision thing is pretty strong, right?"

"Well..Yeah, but-"

Before he could finish, Chloe had sped off.

Lois looked at the place Chloe had been and her eyes widened.

"Did I mention I really hate when you guys do that?"

Clark grabbed her by the arm. "Come one, we've got to get to the airport."

Chloe had sped to the airport which took her less than ten minutes. She had stopped in the middle of the runway, her eyes focused on the runway. Behind her, an announcement came on.

"Flight 174 to New York is Departing. I repeat, Flight 174 to New York is departing."

Chloe glanced forward and saw the plane start its engines. She focused on the runway. Suddenly, she felt heat coming out of her eyes. She stopped, dazed for a second.

"Woah."

She continued, the heat slowly melting the tar on the runway.

The pilot's pressed some buttons on the panels, looking at each other.

"We ready?" The first pilot asked.

"Let's fly," The co-pilot answered as the plane started forward at amazing speed.

Chloe stopped the heat vision, glancing at her work.

"Well done if I do say so myself."

She sped off as the plane made it's way to the melted tar.

The plane continued, the pilot's not noticing the melted runway. It wasn't until the plane jerked rapidly that the pilot's braked.

"What the?" The co-pilot asked, looking out his window.

The Pilot looked also, seeing smoke rise off the runway. "Is the runway..melted?"

"We're gonna have to delay the flight."

Lana sat in the cafeteria, a cup of coffee in her hand.

Chloe stood at the other side of the cafeteria, building up the courage to confront her. Finally, she walked over, her hands stiff at her sides.

She approached Lana from behind and stood there, debating whether or not to go through with it.

"Only two people I know can melt a highway, and Clark would have no reason to," Lana said, looking down at her coffee.

Chloe walked to the other side of the table and sat down. "It's still pretty cool though, huh?" She grinned.

Lana shook her head and smiled back, sipping her coffee.

"So is it a good sign that you're smiling at me?" Chloe asked.

"I never got on the plane, Chloe."

Chloe's eyes widened. "What?"

"I've been here the whole time. I kept debating whether or not to get on. The flight attendant must have thought I was crazy, the way I kept pacing back and forth muttering to myself." She glanced up at Chloe. "Plus, I had a feeling you'd show up sooner or later."

"Am I really that pathetic?" Chloe said, laughing.

"Only a little." Lana replied.

They grinned at each other.

"So I melted a runway for nothing?"

Lana shrugged. "It's the thought that counts."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time then."

They both got up at the same time and walked towards each other, embracing.

"I'm really sorry," Chloe muttered.

Lana hit her gently on the back. "Shut up and don't ruin the moment."

"Okay, I don't want to ruin this moment." Chloe laughed.

"But I do."

They pulled away from each other.

Lex stood in front of them, two bodyguards at his side.

"Hello, Chloe, Lana." He smiled.

"What do you want?" Lana asked.

Lex shrugged. "I want my experiment back."

Chloe pushed Lana back. "Lana run!"

Lana got half way across the cafeteria before she was tackled by the bodyguards, her head slamming on the floor knocking her unconscious.

"Lana!" Chloe yelled.

She suddenly felt sick to her stomach. Turning around, she saw Lex standing with a meteor rock in his hand.

"This thing really comes in handy," He commented, throwing a punch to Chloe's face.

Before she hit the ground she blacked out.
                                Last edited by Vovkulak; 08-31-2007, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎