Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch With Kristin Spoiler - No Jimmy & A Dead Girl!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch With Kristin Spoiler - No Jimmy & A Dead Girl!

Watch With Kristin spoiler chat revealed one really interesting spoiler and one not so interesting. Check it out:

ake from Milwaukee: Smallville, please?
    A female's body is brought to the morgue in the premiere and don't forget there was more than one main female death in the finale.

Thomas from Westwood, California: Any Smallville scoop?
    As previously reported in the June 25 chat, Jimmy Olsen is no longer in the season premiere.

Chloe or Lana?

I doubt we'll see Lana's body..,...so, it has to be Chloe, I guess.

Comment

It says a body is brought o the morgue... that doesn't mean we will see it. I thought it would be Lana, furthoring her plan to fake her death?

I mean surely they aren't gonna pull a season 3-Chloe on us... again.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
        It says a body is brought o the morgue... that doesn't mean we will see it.
        Hmmmmm, good point.
        I was under the impression we'd see the body. But you are right, maybe there'll be a deep-fried, unrecognizable body at the morgue.

However: thanks to modern DNA technology we would soon know that it is NOT Lana.....
        There can be no body of hers, IMO.

This should be merged, I guess:
        This is an archive for Smallville spoiler discussions throughout the course of the series. Since there are no more new episodes, thread creation is no longer enabled... please take new discussions to General Discussion or individual episode sections.
        Last edited by InLove_with_Chloe; 07-10-2007, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Cough cough - it's Kara - Cough Cough

Comment

Actually S.A.M. already confirmed the body in the morgue is Chloe. And S.A.M.'s info you can take to the bank.

Comment

So, Chloe is dead and Jimmy is nowhere in sight?!?
              That's weak.....

Comment

tell that Almiles. BUT he should be back by the third episode.

Comment

Are we sure about 7-02:'Kara'....? I mean, maybe K-site is simply not done listing people yet.

Comment

So Chloe is going to be resurrected? First - healing, now this? Me don't like it.

Comment

Tell me about it......it's stupid.

Comment

I thought she was just KO'd? Now she's ACTUALLY dead...but not really?

Comment

Death is reversible, on this show.
                          Well, in most cases......not for JK, unfortunately.

Comment

this actually makes me really confused...

Comment

So now Chloe is supposedly really dead, even though I'm sure she'll come back to life and Lana is supposedly dead, although she really is alive in hiding. This is just ridiculous. I can deal with the Lana death because it might be interesting to see her in hiding and even more interesting to find out what happens when everyone finds out that she is alive but this Chloe scenario just makes no sense. They already did a fake Lois death as well, I think that they should've just had Chloe knocked out and then wake up in the premier. All of these fake deaths coming at once kind of turns this show into a joke. Perhaps Chloe's death will open up a new door for her meteor freak storyline...it better do something otherwise it's just another waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎