Episode 3.01: The Magnificent Seven

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

why so late? ugh oh well

Comment

Maybe they are premiering Supernatural a week later so that they could let either Smallville or Supernatural have and extended finale this year. Since Supernatural is premiering a week after Smallville, its finale might also be a week after Smallville's finale.

Comment

they also might have the premiere this late so they can have most/all of their fans watch the premiere. i mean look how it ended, wouldn't you want all your fans to watch the premiere?

Comment

Originally posted by Red k Clark '04
          Maybe they are premiering Supernatural a week later so that they could let either Smallville or Supernatural have and extended finale this year. Since Supernatural is premiering a week after Smallville, its finale might also be a week after Smallville's finale.

Awesome idea, but they'll probly bring both back - with new episodes - at the same time, after one of the hiatuses.

Comment

That thought occured to me too. As long as both Supernatural and Smallville have great seasons this year thats good enough for me. An extended finale would be nice though.

Comment

Bracing themselves for the possibility of an apocalyptic war, Sam and Dean realize they have an enormous task of hunting down the hundreds of demons that escaped from the Devil's Gate. With only a year left to live, Dean decides to live life to the fullest and exhibits a carefree attitude that troubles Sam, who is trying to find a loophole in the deal. Bobby tells the brothers about a sighting in Nebraska that turns out to be seven demons that are the actual manifestations of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Comment

im so mad, i have a sweet 16 and im gonna miss it !! yes a sweet 16 on a thursday i have no idea why !!!!

Comment

if you have tivo you can record it.

Comment

i dont have tivo, but i am DEFINITELY taping it, on vhs the old fashioned way lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by i love u tom
                      i dont have tivo, but i am DEFINITELY taping it, on vhs the old fashioned way lmaooo
                      It's good to know that someone else still uses the good old vcr too!
                      (which poses as a problem sometimes like when your brother records over the season2 finale of SPN )

Comment

i have a vcr but thing is places rarely sell blank vhs tapes lol.
                        after something is recorded there is a little tab on the vhs thing on the bottom or side cant remember and you have to snap it off and it makes it so you cant record over it.

less then a week to go for this episode cant wait.

Comment

directors cuts are up at www.cwtv.com

and Dean is still the same, always making a joke about something serious... haha

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                            i have a vcr but thing is places rarely sell blank vhs tapes lol.
                            after something is recorded there is a little tab on the vhs thing on the bottom or side cant remember and you have to snap it off and it makes it so you cant record over it.
                            all you have to do is put some tape over the square, and then it will let you record over it again. That's what I do!

It comes out tomorrow!

Comment

ya thats true lol. i think i did that once well i did something and recorded over something and it was funny because the image was recorded but the sound from the previous recording was playing.

ya i cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville_Fanatic_3
                                directors cuts are up at www.cwtv.com

and Dean is still the same, always making a joke about something serious... haha
                                "What's in the boooox". I love Dean!

Looks good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎