No announcement yet.

Recycling actors?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycling actors?

Was just watching season 3 episode 15 Resurection and realized that the Tahmoh Penikett the actor who plays Wes Keenan was already on the show as Vince Davis (the guy with the liver disease).

I suppose they figure you'd have to have a pretty good memory to recall that character..but you'd think they'd stick to 1 character per actor (almost as weird as seeing Aaron Ashmore's twin brother in Leech)

Hey I remember that! I KNEW he seemed familiar. Heh that's weird.

Comment

I've noticed this "recycling" of actors beginning in the first season. There is a dark-haired actress named Simone Bailly, she was in the Crimson episode as the Fortune Teller and I noticed her in the background as a random student at SVH on several episodes. So it was a surprised for me to see she had gotten a speaking part on the show.

Comment

Evangeline Lilly of Lost fame was used twice early in the series in non-speaking roles. She is Canadian.

Comment

Pascale Hutton has also been on the show 2 times. 1st was as the mother of the fast growing kid in "Ageless" and the 2nd time was when she played Raya in "Zod" and "Fallout"

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎