Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquaman pilot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree 100% with you. the only thing i would have done differently about the aquaman series is that i would have put alan ritchson in the lead role insted of justin hartley.

Comment

Poor 'ol Hartley just can't seem to get his own series can he?

Comment

The pilot had some problems (some roles should have been recast), but it was pretty good for the most part. Definately would have done better than any of the new shows the CW aired last year.

Comment

Just an FYI for those interested....

I sent a form note to CW with the following. Was just hoping that someone would get to me with some type of answer. If that happens, I'll post here if anyone's interested.

This is a question regarding the Aquaman pilot, staring Justin Hartley, Lou Diamond Phillips and etc., -- the subject field didn't have anything like "Other" to put it into.

I recently purchased the pilot through iTunes and am very interested in the potential this series would have; however, I understand that it has been dropped as a project and probably will never see a life.

I wanted to know if the writers were or are contractually prohibited from translating any of their unsold scripts to hardcover/softcover book form? Are there plans on developing a series of books for publication?

Is there anything in development, whether mentally or physically, with regards to continuing this storyline/project in any way, shape or form?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
          [full name removed]

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍