No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS! Supergirl in SEASON 7!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ericaisredhot
    is this the same supergirl that was in season 3?and will she be played by the same actress?
    It was explained that she wasnt even a Kryptonian. Just a girl that Jor El Used and "developed" for years in order to assist Clark in his destiny. Didnt she die?

Comment

Originally posted by ninthdegree
      Two Supergirls?
      Which is not a far-fetch. Kara Zor-El vs. the Matrix.

And the casual viewer would care less that Lana is gone. They got a new hottie on the show, and that's it's what they want.

Comment

I'm not overly enamoured of this spoiler. I'm hoping for the best, but this really sounds like S7's version of GreenArrowVille, now called KaraVille. Clark will be relegated to supporting character as the show focuses on Kara doing a lot of the things many of us had hoped to see Clark doing, i.e. flying.

And I really hope they don't use her to defeat Bizarro Clark, because that would set the precedent right there.

I really hope they use this new character to focus on Clark, but I suspect they'll use Clark to support the new character. Just like they did in season 6.

I hope that I'm wrong. I don't want another season of Clark as "guest star".

Comment

The girl back in season 3 suggested to Clark that they should "save" their race. I'm hoping Almiles won't go there this time around.

Two supergirls would be interesting. As long as Lana's clone doesn't get her personality I'll be happy.

Comment

The one thing that this show needs is a villain. I'm excited about Supergirl on the show but there are way too many heroes on this show. Bizarro will be taken out in the first episode so it would be nice if we could get a couple of big villains that will be a part of the show for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
              And I really hope they don't use her to defeat Bizarro Clark, because that would set the precedent right there.
              The precedent is already in the comics, where she is more powerfull then Clark. The difference is that Clark has years of experience.

Originally posted by myankskent
              The one thing that this show needs is a villain. I'm excited about Supergirl on the show but there are way too many heroes on this show. Bizarro will be taken out in the first episode so it would be nice if we could get a couple of big villains that will be a part of the show for the season.
              Still hoping for Intergang.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                I just can't see her being out of the show for half of the season. I think it's possible that Clark might not know that she is alive in the first few episodes but I think she'll show up early on. It's not Al/Miles style to let cliffhangers from previous seasons to remain unresolved for a long time. They usually wrap it all up fairly quickly.
                It may happen though. It could.

Comment

"Still hoping for Intergang."

We had them, sorta. They were mentioned in a deleted scene too, I think.

Comment

ow............................WOW ................supergirl .

so i wonder who will be cast i think it will be someone we dont know
                    like a complete non celeb this is interesting so clark will have to teach her (is that right)

this is cool so hopfully when lana does return this will also be somethink to keep him away from her.
                    and more interested in helping his cousin , I wonder why she leaves (kara that is ) it doesen't say she'll be there for a whole season
                    so why does she leave does she die or just go of to travel maybe after her and the bda get close she gets him to promise to do as jor el ask's and stop defying him

but you never no this is just my thought and quirys i could be completely wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                      I'm not overly enamoured of this spoiler. I'm hoping for the best, but this really sounds like S7's version of GreenArrowVille, now called KaraVille. Clark will be relegated to supporting character as the show focuses on Kara doing a lot of the things many of us had hoped to see Clark doing, i.e. flying.

I really hope they use this new character to focus on Clark, but I suspect they'll use Clark to support the new character. Just like they did in season 6.

I hope that I'm wrong. I don't want another season of Clark as "guest star".
                      SV is an aging show, and just like last season, Goughglar used Green Arrow to try and bring in new viewers (didn't work) so here he is trying again.

Anyways, last season was so dark...if this Kara will bring some light fun times to the show, then I'm all for her coming in.....as long as she doesn't take over the show.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonScouse
                        "Still hoping for Intergang."

We had them, sorta. They were mentioned in a deleted scene too, I think.
                        Yeah Supposedly in a deleted scene, Morgan Edge mentions his affiliation with them. I just wikied it

Comment

can imagine Lois and Clark having one of their fun-loving arguments about kara/Linda at the Kent house and Kara coming hearing them saying "are you sure you two are not going together cause you two act like an old married couple."

Comment

wow, it looks like we are gonna have supergirl and martian Manhunter. Ok, im gonna assume that Jor El didnt know Zor El sent Kara right? Otherwise, he would have one: told Clark, and two: The Martian Manhunter would have know about her as well right? Since it was explained that HE was sent to watch over Clark...... Unless they do the whole "she was really sent to kill him but the good side of her became dominant in all the years suspended"

Originally posted by shy175223
                            can imagine Lois and Clark having one of their fun-loving arguments about kara/Linda at the Kent house and Kara coming hearing them saying "are you sure you two are not going together cause you two act like an old married couple."
                            I definitely see that one coming

Comment

did I say something wrong?

Comment

This is great news. Some good new action instead of frickin soap

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎