Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Hartley was going to be Aquaman?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Hartley was going to be Aquaman?

I so did not know this! My Canadian station YTV had Aquaman (cartoon) at 8pm on Saturday listed. So while my son was finishing his homework, I turned it on. Realised this was not a cartoon at all and a bit later wondered why the Green Arrow was on this show! (I'd missed the start so first saw the opening credits with just the names). Googled to find out this was the pilot that didn't do so well. Too bad. I thought it was kind of cool!
    Though I'm wondering why in the world YTV got a hold of it. Is it usual for pilots of failed shows to show up on t.v.? I couldn't find any information if any other episodes were made.

Pilots don't usually end up on TV but the aquaman pilot is a pretty public thing which is unusual for a pilot anyway.

Also his name is justin.

Comment

lol

Comment

AngelaV, you're so lucky. I wish they would show it here in the US.
        I have seen clips. I thought it was good and I'd like to see more.

It's too bad that they didn't try airing it after Smallville to test fan reaction. I think it would have be a much bigger hit than Runaway (or whatever it was called).

Comment

EEK! I typed in the wrong name. Sorry it was late.

So this actually hasn't aired in the USA? How weird. Wonder why it aired in Canada then?

It was pretty good! I don't know much about Aquaman so was very intrigued by all the back history that was given.

EDITED: I see my thread was moved to the Aquaman forum. My eyesite must suck or I have bad searching skills because I didn't know this existed!
          Last edited by AngelaV; 06-12-2007, 11:35 PM.

Comment

He would have been a hot Aquaman!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎