194 32.72%
  • Arrival

113 19.06%
  • Zod

80 13.49%
Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast

Talking Worst Episode Ever!

in tradition to the Comic Book Guy

my vote goes to either the episode clark discovers heat vision, oh! those red smoke rings (with the cheesey special effects!)really sold me! *being sarcastic* who cares that krysta allen is hot? that episode reaked!

another poor episode is the episode lana lang learns to kick-box, and lex taught her how to! because he was in the navy which is a giant plot hole, i mean how the hell did we know that? when could lex ever fight? end verdict: pretty terrible stuff!

those episodes are called heat and precipice i believe. (Not tryin to be a smartass or anythin jus helpin out )

Craving was a horrible one for me. It just didn't do it for me. It's one of those episodes that I skip when having a smallville marathon, unless i haven't seen it in a very long time.

Yea i wasn't too big of a fan of that episode either. I also didn't like drone...man what was the point of that episode?

For Season 2, I am probably one of the few who agree that "Heat" stunk. Ugh. Like limburger cheese dipped in a vat of onions and sprayed with a skunk. Redux had no point to it, whatsoever. Nocturne was slightly better, but still fell a bit flat. Dichotic just annoyed me -- how many times have those girls been saved by Clark, and then they still don't trust him?! That, and I'm just not a JTT fan. Skinwalker had good elements, but the Kyla actress was so bland. Visage was just too... eek, creepy, and nasty, for my tastes. Actually, the rest of the episodes of that season were pretty good, though Visitor was nothing to write home about.

In Season 1, a lot of Craving was just gross, but as I've said elsewhere, Jodie was a bit more likable than other FOTWs, even if she WAS chowing down on a deer. Drone, agreed, was pretty pointless as well. And Reaper? Don't get me started, there... :P It's funny, but I can't really think of a lot of other bad Season 1 episodes... what does that tell you?

--Jeff ><>' --

KryptonSite Moderator JollyCynic's Avatar
    Season 2.

Because by the time Nocturne rolled around, I was dying for Reaper reruns.

Reaper and Nocturne for me.

It's a toss-up between "Reaper" and "Nocturne" but I think ""Nocturne" wins. "Reaper" at least had the cool end scene where Whitney got to play for the Sharks whereas "Nocturne" had...more Lana Stalkers.

Originally posted by Loochy

No disrespect at all to the Navy, but...I just can't picture MR in the white sailor suit with the hat. He'd look too silly!
    Hee! MR in a sailor suit! But anyway, toss up between Nocturne, Redux, Dichotic, Witness, ect. For season1 I'll say Hothead and Reaper. Drone was no prize either, but choch full of cheese!

I will forever type Witness as Witless and then go back and fix it.

My 3 least enjoyable episodes during the 2nd season are Suspect - I get easily bored with "whodunnit" episodes
    Visitor - Big letdown after Rosetta - was really expecting more after such a long wait
    Prodigal - I like Lex Luthor very much, but this episode just didn't have enough Clark super stuff for me - I need my weekly Clark dose.

Jury is still out on Season 1 - I need to watch my DVD when it gets here to refresh my memory.

Redux....it was like uh what the hell is going on herre

I gotta go with Craving and Drone.

i have to go with heat horrible...

I would say redux. the ending when christie (is is christie?) died was just gross. what was with all the light coming out?as far as i know decomposing bodies don't do that!

Settling In
    Originally posted by SGuthrie
    ... though Visitor was nothing to write home about.

Of course not. You're supposed to phone home! get it? Cuz.. Cyrus thought he was an alien and Clark is an alien and ET phones home and... I'll just shut up now.

Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast