Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiro doesnt know

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm.. I wonder if they will go with the Eclipse car or gum?

Comment

Gum

They can have Sylar eat a piece after every victim

Comment

Nothing better to take the taste of "The other grey meat" away

Comment

^^

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
            To be honest, I've thought about the reveals in Five Years Gone and wondered if [i]imaybe[i] the fact that FuturePeter was the bomb and other discoveries made were in fact changes to the timeline caused by FutureHiro.
            For example, PresentHiro used a sword because FutureHiro had one. Which begs the question; what inspired FutureHiro to use a sword? The events of the last episode show that Hiro's father was willing to train Hiro in using a sword, so perhaps that's how and why FutureHiro started using one. Other subtle changes came about as a result of FutureHiro's presence in our time, which led to FuturePeter being the bomb instead of Sylar.
            No, Hiro uses a sword because of the stories his father told him as a boy about the sword having the power to amplify ones abilities. We later found out that his father was purposely telling him these stories so that one day he may fulfill the destiny of a great Nakamura. I think Peter was always the bomb no matter what. The thing is though that the whole world, save peter and nathan believed it was sylar and that IS the reason Hiro stabbed him. Except in Future Hiros timeline none of this other stuff happened and he stabbed Sylar partly because he killed Ando. But the thing I dont understand about the future timeline is how the other heroes survived the bomb?

Comment

This is going to get complicated:

Our timeline, Hiro went after the sword becuase he saw himself with it in Isaacs painting of Hiro and T-Rex.

In future timeline, he could've had it for a number of reasons; His dad, the painting, for all we know Linderman could've gave it to him. Thats the thing about that timeline, we dont know they got to "point B", all we know is "point B"!

And he stabbed Sylar to stop the bomb, but becuase Sylar regenrated the bomb still happened, and that is what killed Ando. I like to think it went like this;
              Hiro stabbed Sylar
              Sylar Regenrated and started to TK Hiro
              Hiro teleported to Japan
              Sylar and Peter started to fight
              Sylar laughed
              Peter Exploded
              Hiro teleported back to find that the bomb happened and all the news report said it was Sylar.

But that of course how I think the bomb happened for the future timeline!
              Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-31-2007, 06:20 AM.

Comment

not possible Sylar cannot regenerate, if peter exploded he would have died.

See I think 1st timeline where future hiro discovered about the bomb knew Sylar was the villan, so he stabbed him but he regenerated and peter explodes but thats without fighting Sylar, Sylar cant survive explosion ofcourse.

but Future Hiro thought it was Sylar and tells present Hiro that its Sylar, now he goes back and kills Sylar but he discovers that its Peter.

now hes gone to past but he has to save NY, so he will come back

Comment

I need to go re-read the graphic novel where Sylar heals from Parkman's gunshots.

Sylar did some healing there.

My mistake HRG shot him in the novel
                  Last edited by STFanatic; 05-31-2007, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I wouldnt say he did healing as he did some patch work! But that is exactly why He's not bulletproof like some have said. Now when Parkman shot him he used tk to stop the bullets, which you can hear hit the ground when he leans up off the ground. But they didnt instantly bounce either.

But now as for the first timeline; Sylar could regenerate in that becuase he had killed Claire! So if Hiro TP'ed out of there before the fight then of course wouldnt know who exploded. And the first timeline has to be completely different becuase Nikki wasnt there!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎