No announcement yet.

Hiro doesnt know

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro doesnt know

When hiro is teleported back in 1600s, all he knows is that he stabbed sylar but sylar didn't die and pushed him far away.

so my theory which is most unlikely to happen is that hiro might go back to save the world again.

Now he sees it wasn't really Sylar but peter and he stabs peter and BOOM. like when ted got shot.

I think when he gets back he realize the bomb didnt go off, and he wont have to try and kill Peter!

Comment

he comes back right where peter hand's are glowing and hes unable to control his power.

Comment

Why would you think he comes back right then?

Comment

too bad he didnt, and you can't change the past, cause if you did you would have already done it

Comment

That is so correct!

Comment

Hiro really could have most easily saved the day by teleporting Peter to some Montana desert or something!

But I think that's interesting that he does probably think that he saved the day by stabbing Sylar.

Comment

But before he tp'ed out of there he knew Peter was the bomb. Plus he never had the chance before Sylar TK'ed him away.

Comment

At least Hiro finally knows that it's PETER that is the bomb and not Sylar. Poor FutureHiro never knew that because FuturePeter pulled a Clark and didn't tell anyone the important facts.

Comment

To be honest, I've thought about the reveals in Five Years Gone and wondered if [i]imaybe[i] the fact that FuturePeter was the bomb and other discoveries made were in fact changes to the timeline caused by FutureHiro.
                    For example, PresentHiro used a sword because FutureHiro had one. Which begs the question; what inspired FutureHiro to use a sword? The events of the last episode show that Hiro's father was willing to train Hiro in using a sword, so perhaps that's how and why FutureHiro started using one. Other subtle changes came about as a result of FutureHiro's presence in our time, which led to FuturePeter being the bomb instead of Sylar.

Comment

That somehow makes since!

Still love your chloevage by the way!

Comment

thats possible, It does make sense for sure

so that means they are going to show us the bomb really going to blow up NY

I hope they wanted to show sylar vs peter fight in season 2./

Comment

Could be, except for one tiny detail, Present Hiro may have heard that Future Hiro used a sword, but Present Hiro didn't go looking for the sword (nor cared about it) until he saw Isaac paint a painting of Hiro brandishing a sword at a T-rex. So, therefore, Future Hiro coming to Present time didn't influence Present Hiro at all, which means Future Hiro didn't make Present Peter the bomb.

Comment

well I think peter was always the bomb, it was shown in 20th episode, so les not talk bout that.

What I was saying is that at this point, Hiro finally knows whos the bomb, its peter but as soon as he understands that Sylar throws him off.

Now he has to come back to save it.

and also I think that solar eclipse or w/e it was in season 2, it will affect him somehow, maybe that'll change the course of the world.

PS : I want all characters dead especially DL,Nikki and Clarie

I strongly think we should have new cast for season, atleast 70% of it.

so the bomb has to go off

Comment

Tptb said we will see a conclusion for season one, so I think the bomb story is officially over. They did also say that in season 2 we will see how the eclipse effects evryone, so I agree with you on that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎