Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was peter using nikki's power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight would be Sylar all the way as Nikki would never even get close. Sylar has TK. that means it does not matter how strong nikki is he can just lift her up and slam her into the ground until she dies.

Comment

Originally posted by XanthusAZ
      Wolverine does not, I repeat not, have significant superhuman strength. Jessica ripped people in half with ease. Her strength is far greater than Wolverin'es, and probably at least on par with Spider-Man's old strength. I would guesss that we will see many more feats in the coming sesaon.
      Wolverine has the strength to lift at the most two tons, nikki couldn't like much more than that. If she could, the illusion girl would have flew out the window or her head would have been knocked of. Spiderman could lift about 10 tons in the beginning of his career and I seriously doubt that she could lift 10 tons. If she is stronger than that she is gonna have to show some bigger feats than ripping off a door handle or riping people in half. toad could do that.

Originally posted by Lothahnus
      this fight would be Sylar all the way as Nikki would never even get close. Sylar has TK. that means it does not matter how strong nikki is he can just lift her up and slam her into the ground until she dies.
      You are right strength can't prevail over someone who is smarter and more powerful.

Comment

You're saying that Toad could rip people in half?

Comment

He can lift 1 ton with his hands and 3 with his legs.

Comment

Yes, but that's probably nowhere near the strength it would take to rip bones.

Comment

If I remember correctly we looked up how much it would take to rip a bone in half on another thread somewhere around episode 3. I believe it was 1.5 tons of pressure. That of course doesnt include the skin, tendens and muscles. I would assume it would half to be more if the body where to work like paper! :?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎