Collapse
No announcement yet.

technically, Peter may not survive explosion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the original timeline, Hiro stabbed Sylar, but he had already killed Claire and taken her power, so he survived and then he exploded. Five years later, Hiro went back in time and his machinations caused the FYG timeline. Finally, the current timeline was caused by Hiro's jump into the FYG timeline and subsequent jump back.

And that's a good point, SYlar may just be able to control the superhearing better than Dale did, and he can't turn it on or off. However, that is one of those things that we'll never find out, because, I mean, how could we?

Comment

Originally posted by XanthusAZ
      In the original timeline, Hiro stabbed Sylar, but he had already killed Claire and taken her power, so he survived and then he exploded. Five years later, Hiro went back in time and his machinations caused the FYG timeline. Finally, the current timeline was caused by Hiro's jump into the FYG timeline and subsequent jump back.
      I didn't know about that first timeline...did Future Hiro talk about it in FYG or something?

Comment

Originally posted by XanthusAZ

And that's a good point, SYlar may just be able to control the superhearing better than Dale did, and he can't turn it on or off. However, that is one of those things that we'll never find out, because, I mean, how could we?
        Thats only because she never got a chance to control it better. Sylar has the advantage of being smarter and having more experience with control because he has other abilities.

Comment

Sylar seems to also be able to switch his powers off and on as he choses as well.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎