My Kryptonite/Bizarro Suggestion for The Producers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kryptonite/Bizarro Suggestion for The Producers

FACT (to my understanding):

GREEN kryptonite is a piece of Krypton's crust that has been severely altered by the extreme conditions it was subjected to, while entering Earth's atmosphere during the meteor shower, once the planet exploded. This form of kryptonite is poisonous and death-inducing to Clark/Superman when he comes in close proximity to it.

PLOT/MYTHOS SUGGESTION:

Since it was proven (by Lionel Luthor's futile effort to subdue Bizarro-Clark) that GREEN kryptonite, oppositely, makes Bizarro stronger when he comes in contact with it, I think that the form of kryptonite that should be found and used to defeat/kill Bizarro-Clark is kryptonite that is virtually unaltered from its original state and hasn't been subjected to the extreme conditions it undertakes during entrance into Earth's atmosphere.

Martian Manhunter would figure the information (from the previous paragraph) out and proceed to go on a "hunt" in space, to find these "unaltered" pieces of Krypton. This unaltered form of kryptonite would be found by MM and dubbed WHITE kryptonite (if it's from Krypton's outer crust) or BLUE kryptonite (if it's from Krypton's irradiated inner core). It could be white in color since the color of Krypton's original outer crust, before explosion, is white (as seen in the movies and copied using ice as an alternative to construct the Fortress of Solitude). To explain the WHITE or BLUE kryptonite's "unalteredness", it could possibly be found scattered on the surface of Earth's Moon, or floating freely in space around the galaxy.

I'd love to hear your comments on my fantasy addition to the Smallville/Superman mythos. Thanks!
    GREAT IDEA!! You should be a writer for the show!
    0%
    MAYBE this idea would work if... (provide a tweak to my suggestion)
    0%
    BAD IDEA!! This suggestion wouldn't work because... (provide explanation)
    0%

Honestly I think they are going to go either the way of red K or blue K, as green K seems to act like red K for Bizarro. And I don't really believe that more green K will make him stronger, but rather it unlocked his true potential and made him mutate.

That said I can certainly see green K being used as a plot device that makes him stronger.

Another thing. I believe Bizarro isn't neccesarily the exact opposite of Clark, but rather a warped version of him. So it's not neccessarily going to be the use of reverse solutions against either. For example I don't think the sun makes Bizarro weaker. It certaily hasn't in the comics. Also enough brute force can bring either of them down.

I think we'll see Bizarro start mentally decaying in the S7 premier, but still be a formidable force. I don't see him as more powerful than Clark, just not bound by his moral constraints.

Comment

Clark's understanding of hate

Having bizarro Clark being a part of Smallville would help Clark Kent understand Lex better, because in season 7 after Clark defeats Bizarro Clark, he reveals to Chloe his realization of Lex's hate and anger because like he said in his own words that loving some one is hard and that loving someone can be difficult..... but hate is so... Clean. Clark finally understands Lex now and feels responsible for turning his back on him and blames himself for giving up on Lex. Clark did wonder if he gave up on Lex too soon and asked Martha if he was the reason why Lex became what he became because of him turning his back on him when Lex needed him the most in Nemesis. Martha did point out that he would never give up on anyone and I agree with her, but she was right..... you can't change who you are.
      Last edited by laurarawlins; 04-10-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎